• 19 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
[Release] Easy XP Modifier + Prestige in CT
It doesn't work for me.

I run the ModLoader and then when I try to launch Black Ops the game goes into "not responding". Any ideas on whats up?

- xJERKiTx
download the latest version of itsmodsloader. this happens if people pack the outdated loader within a release
where do I download the latest version from? Whenever I run the modloader application and start black ops multi player, a dialogue box appears and asks me get the latest version of itsmodsloader.
(03-01-2011, 20:05)Brute_Force Wrote: where do I download the latest version from? Whenever I run the modloader application and start black ops multi player, a dialogue box appears and asks me get the latest version of itsmodsloader.

I got the same problem, wondering how to fix it. It says: Download new version, and then the box dissapeard and black ops starts.
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-ItsModsloader.html

read the read text either
OK i need some help i did everything but i just get alot of cods points and stay at 50 with no prestige how come i dont become 14th prestige 50 and the game just ends there no unlimited so PLZ HELP
All it does is rank you up on Combat training mode and give you a bunch of money you still have to prestige in multiplayer.Its pretty cool though because it does raise up your rank and money so you can buy all the weapons and gadgets.I wish I had found this when I was 1st messing around in CT and I had awful weapons.
k i start itsmodloader then i open black ops then i pick ur mod then i go to combat training then i kill one then i quit then i go to the playercard by combat training but nothing happend only allot money
You didn't rank up and get a bunch of money ?
[Image: sAng_banghead2.gif]

Steam name = WhoFlungDung?
If you have only rank 50, only money, etc... restart Black Ops

then look