ItsMods

Full Version: Easy XP Modifier + Prestige in CT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Easiest "mod" ever. Not really a mod but anyways

Only works on CT or ranked. You can do it in private but you get no XP. We need someone to host a ranked with this, cause I cannot find a way to get ranked private matches. Dedi much?

Tutorial

-Start a match
-Open console (~)
-Type this and hit enter "scr_tdm_scorelimit 0;scr_tdm_score_kill 9999999" without quotes
-Get a kill. Level 50 Smile
if you want to change xp, go to 9999999 and edit it.

Through my testing, it works perfectly and sticks on CT. I dont know about rank cause I haven't did it on ranked yet.

Please thank the topic <3

14th in CT + Better XP MOD
-Use Modloader
-Start Black Ops
-Host NONVAC CT
-Get a kill
-Your 14th w/ tons of cod points and level 50.
if you want to be a diff. prestige, open rank.gsc and edit the bottom part where it says plevel

14th in CT + Better XP MOD Video

DOWNLOAD:
Look @ attachments

I'm attempting to get this working on ranked.

Can somebody confirms this works? I don't want to get banned, and really want to EXP up fast. Also, I need a tut for enabling the console. I will give this post a thanks if it does work. Pl0x tell me this works!

Also, what is CT?
fail is fail. Using console commands != ban. Using this on a ranked server may result in a warning or ban from Treyarch.
I've never gotten ban from console commands. And ever heard of hosting on non vac?
(01-13-2011, 01:29)palette41 Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody confirms this works? I don't want to get banned, and really want to EXP up fast. Also, I need a tut for enabling the console. I will give this post a thanks if it does work. Pl0x tell me this works!

Also, what is CT?

CT is combat training.....

making vid soon. Working on ranked version.
So, just so I understand this correctly, this replaces the _rank.gsc on my system with a modded one? Also, how do I disable VAC? I really hope you get a ranked version soon. Can I use this on a ranked match? If I use this, can I only get to 14th prestige in CT, or does it apply to my ranked stats too? DO I have to do this in CT with a friend or something?

Lotta questions.
You cannot enter these commands on a ranked server.

We had a video of exactly these DVars like 1 day after the game release on YouTube.
(01-13-2011, 02:40)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot enter these commands on a ranked server.

We had a video of exactly these DVars like 1 day after the game release on YouTube.

Yeah I noticed you can't.

well

Works for ct anyways Tongue
So, the console commands don't work, but the CT prestige hack does? Will this ever work for Ranked servers?
(01-13-2011, 03:03)palette41 Wrote: [ -> ]So, the console commands don't work, but the CT prestige hack does? Will this ever work for Ranked servers?

Console commands work fine for CT, but you can't prestige.
All I want to know is if I will be 14th prestige on ranked servers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15