• 19 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
[Release] Easy XP Modifier + Prestige in CT
Easiest "mod" ever. Not really a mod but anyways

Only works on CT or ranked. You can do it in private but you get no XP. We need someone to host a ranked with this, cause I cannot find a way to get ranked private matches. Dedi much?

Tutorial

-Start a match
-Open console (~)
-Type this and hit enter "scr_tdm_scorelimit 0;scr_tdm_score_kill 9999999" without quotes
-Get a kill. Level 50 Smile
if you want to change xp, go to 9999999 and edit it.

Through my testing, it works perfectly and sticks on CT. I dont know about rank cause I haven't did it on ranked yet.

Please thank the topic <3

14th in CT + Better XP MOD
-Use Modloader
-Start Black Ops
-Host NONVAC CT
-Get a kill
-Your 14th w/ tons of cod points and level 50.
if you want to be a diff. prestige, open rank.gsc and edit the bottom part where it says plevel

14th in CT + Better XP MOD Video

DOWNLOAD:
Look @ attachments

I'm attempting to get this working on ranked.

Attached Files
.zip   PrestigeHack_14th_ctMitch.zip (Size: 329.43 KB / Downloads: 10,318)
Can somebody confirms this works? I don't want to get banned, and really want to EXP up fast. Also, I need a tut for enabling the console. I will give this post a thanks if it does work. Pl0x tell me this works!

Also, what is CT?

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
fail is fail. Using console commands != ban. Using this on a ranked server may result in a warning or ban from Treyarch.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.
I've never gotten ban from console commands. And ever heard of hosting on non vac?
(01-13-2011, 01:29)palette41 Wrote: Can somebody confirms this works? I don't want to get banned, and really want to EXP up fast. Also, I need a tut for enabling the console. I will give this post a thanks if it does work. Pl0x tell me this works!

Also, what is CT?

CT is combat training.....

making vid soon. Working on ranked version.
So, just so I understand this correctly, this replaces the _rank.gsc on my system with a modded one? Also, how do I disable VAC? I really hope you get a ranked version soon. Can I use this on a ranked match? If I use this, can I only get to 14th prestige in CT, or does it apply to my ranked stats too? DO I have to do this in CT with a friend or something?

Lotta questions.

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
You cannot enter these commands on a ranked server.

We had a video of exactly these DVars like 1 day after the game release on YouTube.
(01-13-2011, 02:40)SuperNovaAO Wrote: You cannot enter these commands on a ranked server.

We had a video of exactly these DVars like 1 day after the game release on YouTube.

Yeah I noticed you can't.

well

Works for ct anyways Tongue
So, the console commands don't work, but the CT prestige hack does? Will this ever work for Ranked servers?

(01-13-2011, 03:03)palette41 Wrote: So, the console commands don't work, but the CT prestige hack does? Will this ever work for Ranked servers?

Console commands work fine for CT, but you can't prestige.
All I want to know is if I will be 14th prestige on ranked servers.