[Release] Call of Duty: Black Ops v1.12 +13 TRAINER
CODBO+13Tr-LinGon

read NFO file

GAME Specific Notes!
===================
Supported game versions: Steam v1.12!

Very IMPORTANT 1!:
---------------

Please make sure to press the info button on the trainer to view the options and hotkeys and additional Info.

Please start the "Game first" than one's the game running, minimize the game and run the trainer!
witch ever order should work, but starting Game first is recommended than use Alt Tab to minimize the game and run the trainer restore the game and Activate the trainer!

Important: before you can use the trainer options it's important to know that you must first Activate the trainer when the game has finished loading.
To Activate the Trainer Please Press The "F12" Key on your keybord when the game has finished loading or while in game playing and wait for the activation sound to be heard.
after the the trainer has been activated the trainer is actiavted and you may select what option or options to enable.

[Image: unbenanntuva.jpg]

Features:
  • F12 - Activates the Trainer
  • F1 - Infinite Health
  • F2 - Infinite Bullets / Explosives / No Reload
  • F3 - Infinite Clips
  • F4 - Super Zoom
  • F5 - Bullet Time Matrix V.1
  • F6 - Bullet Time Matrix V.2
  • F7 - Super Speeded (everything speeds up)
  • F8 - Super Jump Lite
  • F9 - Super Jump Boosted
  • F10 - Super Speed (Player only)
  • Number 7 - Rapid Fire
  • Number 8 - Super Accuracy
  • Number 9 - Bullet Storm
  • Number 0 - Enemies Cant Shoot

Teleporter:
  • Numpad 1 - Store Pos
  • Numpad 2 - Teleport
  • Numpad 3 - Undo Teleport

Credits:
LinGon

Download:
http://ul.to/2cut589z
I'm safe to asume that the virus alert is a false one right (win32 Malware-gen) but it also picks it up as a trojan as well. Tongue
LOL you got a ******* you twat but Tongue me got virus protection Tongue and it not work...don't fall for this dumb ****. Sad and you were a really good modder... what a disappointment.
It's not d0h it seems Tongue I went and tried downloading from lincons blog and that is virused as well but I use his fable 3 trainer and thats safe lol wonder why only this one. lol

p.s. Me have virus protection as well lolz only an idiot would not. Tongue
you guys want to fool me?
how about reading the damn readme.txt like its supposed to be.

this file is the one that LinGon uploaded. Welcome to the Internet! (False/Positives are alive)

@leecon you have been warned, there is absolutely no reason to act like that

a trainer is using a function to inject modified code into a running process which is mostly flagged as a trojan/ virri due to the mechanism.
how do you think that a file gets modified to enable those kind of hacks?
of course virii or trojans are modifying files too, same mechanism and almost same modules are used
sorry d0h! Sad didn't know lol
no problem, just for the future. i test all files and uploads myself before they get approved to make sure that you wont get infected by a shit trojan or virus.
(08-17-2011, 01:31)leecon Wrote: LOL you got a ******* you twat but Tongue me got virus protection Tongue and it not work...don't fall for this dumb ****. Sad and you were a really good modder... what a disappointment.

Damn, you know that d0h approves hacks/mods right? He would never let you download any shit virus or something like that. And btw, if it doesnt work then its probably your Firewall or Virus protector who is blocking it.

Have a nice day.

Ow, can you use it in multiplayer when your host? Because that would be epic Smile
Im using Black ops Single player/Zombie Trainer 3.5 at the moment and the high jumps would be sick Tongue

Uhm, one problem. When I press f12 nothing happens :/
Y U HATINN??
thanks for the trainer Doh u da best!! Big Grin
its funny till someone gets hurt...then its freekin hilarious
Tongue
thanks @d0h!
[Image: m9ljxv.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call of Duty loser calls in SWAT team hoax on kid who beat him RaZ 3 3,793 04-24-2014, 19:31
Last Post: Casper
  [News] Call of Duty: Ghosts Pozzuh 59 38,667 11-05-2013, 16:05
Last Post: RaZ
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,615 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,899 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  Call of Duty MW3 Help tugay12 4 5,074 08-21-2013, 00:31
Last Post: hillbilly
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,108 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,177 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,395 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,055 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,437 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55