• 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Black Ops Optimizer (previously First Strike Optimizer)
you can play all classic maps with the optimizer too. you guys are doing it wrong..the other map packs from other sites are not complete btw
(04-02-2011, 19:11)d0h! Wrote: you can play all classic maps with the optimizer too. you guys are doing it wrong..the other map packs from other sites are not complete btw

I do not really like to be treated as a dummy, but whatever... I'll describe you all what I've done step by step, because it can always bring more to solve the problem:

-Installed a legit copy of Black Ops by steam and patched it to the latest version (FR)
-Downloaded by torrent the full DLC (English version)
-*Renamed all files for which it was necessary (en --> fr usw...)
-Moved all the DLC files to the BO installation folder:
*DLC/zone/english --> BO/zone/french
DLC/zone/common --> BO/zone/common
DLC/main --> BO/main
-Edited my config.cfg file to add the line bind P "map zombie_cosmodrome"
-Launched "first strike optimizer" as administrator
-Tried to play in solo, and it worked fine
-Tried to host a party with a friend and each time we tried to load ascension while in a "classic" zombie map the host crashed with the error message you know, no matter what we did to solve it...
-Tried to do the same thing with a "classic zombie map" same result.

*(at first I didn't even do that at first because the French version of these files were already present in the folder, anyway I had the same result))

So tell me what's wrong?
anyone knows how binds works, for me i cant load ascension i added the bind in my config (bind P "map zombie_cosmodrome") but nothing happens,also tried with bind P "map zombie_pentagon" when kino der toten is loaded but doesnt load five with optimizer and without :/
save the file and change to write protected
finally! it worked when edited a deffault bind like that (bind 7 "+actionslot 2; map zombie_cosmodrome") i dont see the load screen just some numbers but atleast i was able to play Tongue
(04-02-2011, 19:47)Spartan234 Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 19:11)d0h! Wrote: you can play all classic maps with the optimizer too. you guys are doing it wrong..the other map packs from other sites are not complete btw

I do not really like to be treated as a dummy, but whatever... I'll describe you all what I've done step by step, because it can always bring more to solve the problem:

-Installed a legit copy of Black Ops by steam and patched it to the latest version (FR)
DLC/main --> BO/main
-Tried to host a party with a friend and each time we tried to load ascension while in a "classic" zombie map the host crashed with the error message you know, no matter what we did to solve it...

*(at first I didn't even do that at first because the French version of these files were already present in the folder, anyway I had the same result))

So tell me what's wrong?

do ur friends have the dlc and optimzer or the legit DLC?
(04-03-2011, 05:40)No One Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 19:47)Spartan234 Wrote:

DLC/main --> BO/main

So tell me what's wrong?

do ur friends have the dlc and optimzer or the legit DLC?

I have the same problem and me and all my friends have the legit game + downloaded dlc+optimizer.
@No-One: please read what I've written page 19.
(04-02-2011, 19:06)ClankStar Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 18:58)Spartan234 Wrote: I've found an interesting thing: I tried to load a classic zombie map the same way as Ascension:
-Launch a party and invite some friends
-Launch Kino der Toten
-Try to launch Five with the bind: bind P "map zombie_pentagon" while ingame
-Got the error:

[Image: capture1t.png]

So it's not DLC or "First strike optimizer" dependent, it's just obvious that unless you pay for the dlc, you CAN'T play zombies online with the "first strike optimizer"...
I also tried what you told me d0h! and still got the same error, thanks anyway...

I also tried it now, and got the same result with the "classic" maps...

no need to rename EN_FILE St**m make it for you let it finish the download in background and restart again St**m and not only BO or will always the same errore msg

"ERROR cant read D3DBSP...... this file you must have" OR other msg like this

FIRST RUNNING of "First strike optimizer" wait before launch the map that all file are ready
So in your opinion, it is possible to host party on ascension with First Strike Optimizer, when you haven't bought the DLC?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,608 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,889 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,101 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,156 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,392 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,049 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,406 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,407 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski
Sad Help Minecraft-Mojang Loading Screen, Than Black Screen mans123 6 6,316 06-01-2013, 19:40
Last Post: Shreddie
  [Release] Black Ops 2 Camos in MW2 V3.0 -(Cyborg, Dragon, Comic, Paladin, and Ghosts)- DidUknowiPwn 10 12,238 05-25-2013, 07:00
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn