• 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
[Release] Black Ops II/III Sound Studio 1.5.4
Found some sounds that were playable, some crash while even in the same file. core_post_gfx.all.sabs to be exact.    
(08-30-2015, 01:40)omgitsbob Wrote: Found some sounds that were playable, some crash while even in the same file. core_post_gfx.all.sabs to be exact.

The multiplayer stuff is still working I think.
Yeah, I'm not sure what they've done. I'm currently scratching my head to be honest. I'll have to keep trying.. My guess is that they've intentionally messed up all the SP/ZM sounds because they're not required by the open beta.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.
(08-30-2015, 03:11)master131 Wrote: Yeah, I'm not sure what they've done. I'm currently scratching my head to be honest. I'll have to keep trying.. My guess is that they've intentionally messed up all the SP/ZM sounds because they're not required by the open beta.

Might have something to do with a sound glitch they had before they patched it where the killcam and endgame would play wrong sounds. Then again their patch was only 150ish mb that fixed it.

Edit: So I exported some sounds and alot of them contain multiple sounds that play in a sequence.
Hello i was trying to replace main menu music of black ops 2 zombies at zmb_code_post_gfx.all.sabs but it wont work at all.I hv tried many music files i had but same issue,it gives compilation error at runtime.can u plz describe how can i properly replace audio of main menu or something
This program still works perfectly for the BO3 Zombies files I extracted.

Is there any chance you could update so the file names are correct?

And wanted to say thank you very much for creating this program & updating during BO2. Who would have thought that it would still work for BO3?

Cheers Master = Legend
I have an issue, not sure if it's just me or a bug with the program, but when I go to replace wpn_ballista_fire_plr.LN65.pc.snd (in cmn_root.all.sabl) It replaces, I go to save, but then it says: "Object reference not sent to an instant of an object." After that, my cmn_root.all.sable turns into a 1kb file with the same name...

Please, any help would be nice Smile
(09-25-2015, 19:38)Lasanda Wrote: Hello i was trying to replace main menu music of black ops 2 zombies at zmb_code_post_gfx.all.sabs but it wont work at all.I hv tried many music files i had but same issue,it gives compilation error at runtime.can u plz describe how can i properly replace audio of main menu or something
(11-12-2015, 15:50)MrMumble Wrote: I have an issue, not sure if it's just me or a bug with the program, but when I go to replace wpn_ballista_fire_plr.LN65.pc.snd (in cmn_root.all.sabl) It replaces, I go to save, but then it says: "Object reference not sent to an instant of an object." After that, my cmn_root.all.sable turns into a 1kb file with the same name...

It seems like the 1.5.2 update broke it. I have his 1.4 version which works fine. I'll have it uploaded till he fixes it or adds his old version then ill take it down. Look up a video called Black Ops II characters trailer sound mod, its under the channel KeepDaChange and the link is at the end of the description, not the first link.
(11-14-2015, 19:43)omgitsbob Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 19:38)Lasanda Wrote: Hello i was trying to replace main menu music of black ops 2 zombies at zmb_code_post_gfx.all.sabs but it wont work at all.I hv tried many music files i had but same issue,it gives compilation error at runtime.can u plz describe how can i properly replace audio of main menu or something
(11-12-2015, 15:50)MrMumble Wrote: I have an issue, not sure if it's just me or a bug with the program, but when I go to replace wpn_ballista_fire_plr.LN65.pc.snd (in cmn_root.all.sabl) It replaces, I go to save, but then it says: "Object reference not sent to an instant of an object." After that, my cmn_root.all.sable turns into a 1kb file with the same name...

It seems like the 1.5.2 update broke it. I have his 1.4 version which works fine. I'll have it uploaded till he fixes it or adds his old version then ill take it down. Look up a video called Black Ops II characters trailer sound mod, its under the channel KeepDaChange and the link is at the end of the description, not the first link.

Thanks dude Smile
(11-14-2015, 19:43)omgitsbob Wrote:

I'll look into that when I have time. Tongue
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Black Ops II Audio Dumper v6 master131 65 75,591 05-10-2021, 11:10
Last Post: Rise166
  [Release] Black Ops 2 GSC Compiler v3.2 + GSC Loader dtx12 79 76,090 11-12-2020, 13:49
Last Post: Tom97ita
  Help Anyone know how to add new weapons for black ops 2 from older version not just s TheUninvited 1 4,701 12-16-2016, 20:57
Last Post: nebulah
  [Release] Black Ops II GSC Decompiler v1.0 dtx12 79 58,464 06-25-2016, 11:57
Last Post: STriVE MoDz
  Black Ops 2 .ff Viewer Bully@WiiPlaza 0 6,348 08-29-2015, 23:16
Last Post: Bully@WiiPlaza
Question Black ops 2 Ambient Sound removal Josue 2 5,603 08-13-2014, 15:28
Last Post: Josue
Shocked Call of Duty Black Ops II .ff files tugay12 8 13,670 12-20-2013, 08:35
Last Post: zionite