• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[News] [RUMOR] Call of the Dead, DLC 3 Info?
Found this on digitalwarfare24/7
Quote:Information found in the latest patch for Black Ops points to a 3rd Map Pack along with Call of the Dead details.

A rumor has surfaced that there could be a third Map Pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the way even though the second one, Escalation, has not been released yet.

A Modder by the name of SmerF has been looking through the coding of the most recent patch for Black Ops and has discovered some interesting information. Firstly, he found out some more details about the Call of the Dead Zombies Map set to be released on the 3rd of May.

New Perk in Call of the Dead

Deadshot Daiquiri - This is the name of the new perk in Call of the Dead but he does not know what it will do. The only other information about this new perk is in one of the trailers where we see a purple perk with what looks like a target on a head.

New Weapons in Call of the Dead

V-R11 "Humangun" Turns Zombies into Humans.
V-R11 Lazarus The V-R11 Upgraded.
Scavenger Explosive Sniper.
Hyena Infra-dead The Scavenger upgraded.
Semtex Grenade Sticky Grenade
Monkey Bombs
Bouncing Bettys Returning from World at War

All of these are pretty self explanatory as SmerF has posted all of the information that the found in the coding about them.

Escalation Pack - Note This is taken straight from the Coding, apart from the parts in Bold
Menu_ZOMBIE_COAST - A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost. Their dream of discovering the true origins of the mysterious Element 115 unravels into a Hellish nightmare Call of the Dead
MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE - Temple of Doom? <-- That is Treyarchs description in the coding. Perhaps a new Zombie Map?
MPUI_OUTSKIRTS - Fight over the tight interiors and long roads of a rural Soviet town Escalation Stockpile
MPUI_DESC_MAP_HOTEL - Battle to control the rooftop of a swanky Cuban hotel Escalation Hotel
MPUI_ZOO - Be ready for long-range firefights in this abandoned Soviet zoo Escalation Zoo
MPUI_GRIDLOCK - Intense combat in the aftermath of a Soviet ambush on American soil Escalation Convoy

Unreleased Content perhaps set for Map Pack 3 - Again, taken straight from the Coding apart from the parts in Bold
MPUI_SILO - Conflict erupts near Soviet missile silos. Lots of close engagements and flank routes Silo
MPUI_AREA51 - This map does not exist.. <-- That is actually what it said in the coding. Area 51
MPUI_FIREBASE - Rumble in a Firebase.. Firebase
MPUI_GOLFCOURSE - Keep an eye out for snipers in this cliffside resort..Golf Course
MPUI_SALVA - Two sides struggle for supremecy in a salvage yard.. Salvage
MPUI_SNOWMINE - Winter combat in a deserted mine. Great for objective-based game modes.. snow mine
MPUI_WARMUSEUM - Battle for control of the museum. Intense interior firefights.. Museum

Source : http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/ne...dlc-3-info

Interesting...
Where. are. my. modtools?
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
call of the dead is old
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]
(05-15-2011, 13:36)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Where. are. my. modtools?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I WANT MODTOOLS , I WANT MODTOOLS , I WANT MODTOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRAAAAARRRR

*clears throat*

{REPEAT}

Now let this smerf guy find info about modtools
--
(05-15-2011, 16:00)rotceh_dnih Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 13:36)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Where. are. my. modtools?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I WANT MODTOOLS , I WANT MODTOOLS , I WANT MODTOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRAAAAARRRR

*clears throat*

{REPEAT}

You have a nice moustache.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call of Duty loser calls in SWAT team hoax on kid who beat him RaZ 3 3,791 04-24-2014, 19:31
Last Post: Casper
Exclamation This section is officially dead? Nekochan 11 6,754 11-20-2013, 10:40
Last Post: d0h!
  [News] Call of Duty: Ghosts Pozzuh 59 38,651 11-05-2013, 16:05
Last Post: RaZ
  Dead Ops arcade tank in mutliplayer? Erik The Born 20 9,781 10-29-2013, 16:49
Last Post: Erik The Born
  PewPew my brain is dead. RaZ 5 3,953 10-26-2013, 21:38
Last Post: Arteq
  Call of Duty MW3 Help tugay12 4 5,068 08-21-2013, 00:31
Last Post: hillbilly
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,393 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [News] Call Of Duty: Ghosts - New Engine Video Tomsen1410 7 5,092 06-10-2013, 20:24
Last Post: Pozzuh
  Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare topic? Erik The Born 1 3,277 06-07-2013, 17:41
Last Post: Pozzuh
  [News] Call of Duty: Online Stream DidUknowiPwn 10 7,317 05-26-2013, 11:54
Last Post: Yamato