Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News MW3 Hidden Weapons, Grenades, Equipment and more (PC)

Didn't have any time to give a huge list of whatever the fuck is going on in this video so here's the description because i need to get up in 6 hours.
ENJOY

description Wrote:For the first time in the history of MW3 PC modding:
We have the ability to change our weapons server side!
This was a nice opportunity for us to check out any hidden stuff and here's what we found!
Once again: This is on a server, multiplayer, SERVERSIDE. Others can see this as well and can get such weapons as well.

NOTE: There is no download or anything (yet). This is just a vid showing what epic powerz we got.

COMING. TO. A SERVER. NEAR. YOU....

Everything thanks to zxz0O0. in my opinion one of the best modders besides Nukem.
Video made by JariZ aka CoolFurby (on youtube)

Thank you @JariZ you are the awsomest person Big Grin

The Snipers look stupid(dope!!!) and i dont get the radar and emp ones.

1 test weapon, 5 snipers that they were planning to put in the game but scrapped, 1 emp grenade that is already in the game, a portable radar that doesn't work, a test weapon that has been in the game since 2003 and a new riot shield they decided to scrap. I'm not impressed.

Still cool that you found a way to give players items, though.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Ahhh, good ol' default_weapon..... Tongue
@Pozzuh you're never impressed. This is pretty awesome if you ask me. If you search nz23 desinagrator (yes it's spelled wrong, deal with it) on YouTube all you get is wii vids.
Also yea appearently I failed with the emp grenade , but w/e I never play this shit game, how should I know.

(03-15-2012, 07:37)Pozzuh Wrote: 1 test weapon, 5 snipers that they were planning to put in the game but scrapped, 1 emp grenade that is already in the game, a portable radar that doesn't work, a test weapon that has been in the game since 2003 and a new riot shield they decided to scrap. I'm not impressed.

3 right, 6 wrong. The 5 snipers are the snipers that exist. It's just that the scope is now an attachement and I gave @JariZ the sniper without the scope attachement. On the invisible riot shield I used gold camo and that made it invisible. It's exactly the standard riot shield just with gold (ninja) camo. The portable radar obviously needs some gsc code.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

Pretty cool that this is possible without any mod support from IW. I wonder what else is possible. I.E. perks etc?

(03-15-2012, 07:59)zxz0O0 Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 07:37)Pozzuh Wrote: 1 test weapon, 5 snipers that they were planning to put in the game but scrapped, 1 emp grenade that is already in the game, a portable radar that doesn't work, a test weapon that has been in the game since 2003 and a new riot shield they decided to scrap. I'm not impressed.

3 right, 6 wrong. The 5 snipers are the snipers that exist. It's just that the scope is now an attachement and I gave @JariZ the sniper without the scope attachement. On the invisible riot shield I used gold camo and that made it invisible. It's exactly the standard riot shield just with gold (ninja) camo. The portable radar obviously needs some gsc code.

This only makes it less impressive
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(03-15-2012, 08:18)surtek Wrote: Pretty cool that this is possible without any mod support from IW. I wonder what else is possible. I.E. perks etc?

Yeah I already found most of the perks.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

I don't get why this wouldn't be impressive..... This is the closest we got to actual modding so far and all you've got to say is 'not impressive'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] [SOURCE] Random Weapons. [HARD] Tony. 1 3,893 11-08-2013, 11:11
Last Post: Nekochan
  Help source random weapons [HARD] Tony. 4 4,346 11-08-2013, 05:25
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
  MW3 Hide WEAPONS [HARD] Tony. 7 6,744 10-09-2013, 15:16
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
  Porting some weapons, ADS broken? DidUknowiPwn 0 2,237 09-10-2013, 01:13
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Request] Mw2 lock weapons seraph1995 1 3,041 08-18-2013, 15:31
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Release] Pack-A-Punch Weapons TheSchitt 40 29,121 08-07-2013, 04:51
Last Post: FrostLight
  Help DONATE points for weapons [HARD] Tony. 10 6,880 05-24-2013, 10:59
Last Post: Pozzuh
  [Tutorial] How to import Weapons from SP to MP in Black Ops using Mod Tools d0h! 114 71,753 05-21-2013, 16:33
Last Post: ZURA.
  [Tutorial] How to port weapons rotceh_dnih 13 14,408 04-13-2013, 23:43
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
  Favorite Weapons from CoD series! DidUknowiPwn 20 10,099 04-05-2013, 18:10
Last Post: SuperNovaAO