Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
News Don't steal my videos
what the hell is going on nowadays...everybody is freaking out!
this must be a joke

(03-03-2011, 10:50)d0h! Wrote: what the hell is going on nowadays...everybody is freaking out!
this must be a joke

If some people could just keep their filthy hands off other people's property.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

no offense azumikkel but well you could have asked nova to remove the vids instead of reporting them

(think the grammar in this sentence is fail..keep the errors)

I did.
You could've asked me if you could steal them.

i dont have rights on the channel, have nothing to do with it^^
this is the first time i read that you a have a problem with

I have a problem with it when the exact same person did the exact same thing to me, getting me up to 2/3 copyright marks, except nobody even let me know that he ripped my other video, and then whines about me getting him up to 3/3.

I never heard you about those videos I even asked you back that day I can remember very well that I asked if I could upload the markedman video,
whatever if you want it to be like this goodjob have fun

you should learn some more about Jeremy bentham

Utilitarianism (also: utilism) is the idea that the moral worth of an action is determined solely by its usefulness in maximizing utility and minimizing negative utility (utility can be defined as pleasure minus pain, preference satisfaction, knowledge or other things) as summed among all sentient beings. It is thus a form of consequentialism, meaning that the moral worth of an action is determined by its outcome. The most influential contributors to this theory are considered to be Jeremy Bentham and John Stuart Mill.

--

Your an Itsmodder which means ur part of the forum itsmods...he posted your vid coz ur part of itsmods lol..im sure he did post credits in description and vid

:o all the videos are delete :/ I did not know that youtube could do that... it is really damage, all the videos are to be remade work in more for you besides your projects of mods: /
Sorry for my english, i'm from Belgium
Steam ID: Faramire0007
[Image: 2s1aq0o.jpg]

(03-03-2011, 11:19)Eekhoorn Wrote: I never heard you about those videos I even asked you back that day I can remember very well that I asked if I could upload the markedman video,
whatever if you want it to be like this goodjob have fun

you should learn some more about Jeremy bentham

Utilitarianism (also: utilism) is the idea that the moral worth of an action is determined solely by its usefulness in maximizing utility and minimizing negative utility (utility can be defined as pleasure minus pain, preference satisfaction, knowledge or other things) as summed among all sentient beings. It is thus a form of consequentialism, meaning that the moral worth of an action is determined by its outcome. The most influential contributors to this theory are considered to be Jeremy Bentham and John Stuart Mill.

Cool story bro.
You never asked.
I never knew about that video.

That I have an account on ItsMods never allowed you to steal my videos without any permission.
If having an account here means that you can do anything, which it doesn't and that's a lame excuse, then delete my account.

I got my video removed from your channel in the only way possible, since you wouldn't remove it yourself - sucks for you that you already had 2 copyright marks.

It's your problem to deal with, not mine.

YDI for ripping videos without permission. No lame excuse or distraction will ever be good enough for you to blame this on me.

OH and one more thing. It's so lame to whine about getting a copyright mark from me when you did the exact same thing. I didn't blame you for putting copyright on my video, did I?
Quit whining, stop stealing and move on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Venice Unleashed Progess videos RaZ 0 2,151 10-26-2013, 08:10
Last Post: RaZ
  Post your YouTube videos AZUMIKKEL 6 3,791 09-03-2012, 11:55
Last Post: aosma8
  Scary game commentary videos SuperNovaAO 58 22,753 09-02-2012, 01:37
Last Post: JariZ
  [News] Buy youtube videos Rendflex 2 2,307 04-01-2012, 10:36
Last Post: aosma8
  Videos I find myself watching over and over again AZUMIKKEL 5 3,192 12-19-2011, 23:36
Last Post: JariZ
  Best music videos AZUMIKKEL 3 2,662 09-09-2011, 14:45
Last Post: Lemon
  VIDEOS?!?!?! ScHmIdTy56789 3 2,312 09-08-2011, 06:51
Last Post: Pozzuh
  One of the most stupid videos ever Yamato 3 2,628 08-28-2011, 21:49
Last Post: Arteq
  RTD Bugs w/ Videos ReOwNeR 8 4,423 07-21-2011, 12:23
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  Dislike These Videos 4FunPlayin 4 2,955 07-06-2011, 18:25
Last Post: 4FunPlayin