ItsMods

Full Version: Don't steal my videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(03-03-2011, 10:21)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/itsmods1

Thank Eekhoorn.

wtf why does it say that
Eekhoorn ripped 2 of my videos without allowance.
(03-03-2011, 10:24)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Eekhoorn ripped 2 of my videos without allowance.

oh haha so does that mean no more itsmods youtube account?
Wow this is really really immature man..

I don't think anyone in itsmods is happy with this for you taking down our channel.
Those videos of your Heli-War mod were on the channel for like 10years now, thanks for not just asking before you go ruin our channel.
(03-03-2011, 10:27)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]Wow this is really really immature man..

I don't think anyone in itsmods is happy with this for you taking down our channel.
Those videos of your Heli-War mod were on the channel for like 10years now, thanks for not just asking before you go ruin our channel.

It's not immature.
I told you I don't want my videos on your channel.
Telling me to 'go fuck yourself' when I ask to get it removed, that's immature, and you should have seen it coming.

I hope you don't start a new one - or at least make your own videos.
(03-03-2011, 10:27)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]Wow this is really really immature man..

Wait so that means no mre itsmods1 youtube channel? Sad man i was subbed
And yes, I'm happy.
That mail was the best start of the day, ever.
You shouldn't be posting on this forum if you just want to ruin it.
You never had any problem with those videos they only promoted you by getting your mod more views, if you just asked me to remove those too I would, even though I dont like removing videos I would have done it.

(03-03-2011, 10:33)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't be posting on this forum if you just want to ruin it.
You never had any problem with those videos they only promoted you by getting your mod more views, if you just asked me to remove those too I would, even though I dont like removing videos I would have done it.

I did nothing wrong. I got my videos removed from a channel who ripped it without allowance and told me to go fuck myself.
If you want to show people the video, you refer them to the actual video. Ripping it is for your own benefit, not mine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5