Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTD Bugs w/ Videos
4 Rolls at Once, it felt like a bug to me. It messed my rolls up.
I wasn't sure if this is a bug/glitch or not but it did feel like it to me. See, Alien roll is when u run around with ballistic knives with everything green, then u got rapist which catches things on fire? and everything was all bugged out. So I submit this video to the people that can try and fix this issue.

Also found another bug here today, had two rolls. Valkyrie Fire and Ivankec
When I shot off a Valkyrie Rocket, it said I rolled a 2nd Valkyrie Fire. Then the screen became fuzzy when the missile blew up. Even if I died, walked around it was still fuzzy. Had to leave and rejoin the server to fix it. This was on the official roll the dice server.

This video is private.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Realized what the error was by looking at the thumbnail. I see what the problem comes from;
Alien and lots of other rolls use a custom weapon forcing thread that ends when another weapon force roll appears to avoid that error you experienced.
Rapist and Storm doesn't use that function.

Easily fixed.
Will be fixed with the next update that will get sent to everyone who bought it.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(07-18-2011, 21:04)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Realized what the error was by looking at the thumbnail. I see what the problem comes from;
Alien and lots of other rolls use a custom weapon forcing thread that ends when another weapon force roll appears to avoid that error you experienced.

Easily fixed.
Will be fixed with the next update that will get sent to everyone who bought it.

Just one note, SERVER-WIDE ROLLS SUCK!
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

I made the video Public, now you can see what I mean. take a look

Azumikkel
and yes that's what the problem was.

(07-18-2011, 21:20)iAegle Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 21:04)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Realized what the error was by looking at the thumbnail. I see what the problem comes from;

Easily fixed.

It's a feature which buyers of the mod can enable in it's settings along with other stuff such as multi-rolling, roll-choosing, pressing a key to roll which are off by default.

(07-18-2011, 22:13)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 21:20)iAegle Wrote:

Easily fixed.

It's a feature which buyers of the mod can enable in it's settings along with other stuff such as multi-rolling, roll-choosing, pressing a key to roll which are off by default.

offtopic:
You should make a nice display when choosing a roll, like some sort of spinning thing that will end up with the number you will get.
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

bump bump bump

Valkyrie Fire has been replaced with Snake
Bomb Diver has been fixed
RCXD has been replaced with Builder
And I made a 'forbidden rolls' list for server-wide roll system, as well as a rollfilter (like when rolling normally - you won't get the same roll twice in the same match)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Venice Unleashed Progess videos RaZ 0 2,157 10-26-2013, 08:10
Last Post: RaZ
  Help my plugin has bugs, help EnVi Sweden Rocks 8 3,821 02-13-2013, 12:58
Last Post: EnVi Sweden Rocks
  Post your YouTube videos AZUMIKKEL 6 3,800 09-03-2012, 11:55
Last Post: aosma8
  Scary game commentary videos SuperNovaAO 58 22,808 09-02-2012, 01:37
Last Post: JariZ
  [Release] Current bugs in Addon JoSchaap 6 3,467 06-20-2012, 19:35
Last Post: Nekochan
  infected fix's and bugs GscGunner 0 1,380 05-09-2012, 18:13
Last Post: GscGunner
  [News] Buy youtube videos Rendflex 2 2,315 04-01-2012, 10:36
Last Post: aosma8
  Server bugs :( Elite_Nudel 5 3,319 12-26-2011, 20:25
Last Post: Elite_Nudel
  Videos I find myself watching over and over again AZUMIKKEL 5 3,198 12-19-2011, 23:36
Last Post: JariZ
  [News] [Contest] you need 1 more week to fix bugs and complete your mod? d0h! 24 10,521 09-19-2011, 18:33
Last Post: d0h!