• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[News] Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Coming This Year?

[Image: callofduty-blackops2_multi_div_004.jpeg]

According to French gaming blog, Gameblog.fr, the next Call of Duty game has been outed by the French division of online retail giant Amazon.

The blog snapped a screenshot of a listing on Amazon.fr which plainly lists Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 as coming out this year. Now, you're probably saying, 'But, Nate! Any fool with Photoshop and some free time can put together an image as unconvincing as this!'. But the real clincher, fair reader, is Activision's response to Gameblog.fr's publication.

Activision sent an immediate cease and desist, demanding that Gameblog.fr remove the offending post and stop reporting on this information. Gameblog refused, citing their duty to their readers to bring honest and relevant news. Activision promptly informed them that they are blacklisted from the company and all Activision events. Gameblog had previous plans to attend an event for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron which Activision kindly informed them that they are no longer welcome to attend.

You have to ask yourself, why would Activision go to such extreme measures as to alienate a popular French gaming blog if this news wasn't credible? We'll know for sure in a few short months, but I'm starting to feel like Call of Duty: Mayan Warfare may never happen.

Big Grin
dprclan.com ,, we are recruiting for black ops 2 !! join us soldier Cool
They should stop making rubbish and make Call of Duty: World at War II
jup it is coming
(02-20-2012, 15:59)Yamato Wrote: They should stop making rubbish and make Call of Duty: World at War II

i really think black ops doesnt suck... dunno why everyone hates it.
it is better than mw3 and not always the same shit (infinity ward)
[Image: ctoc.jpg]
Black Ops is just boring for me. 'balancing' took out much of the fun.

Hope it'll be better this year.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(02-20-2012, 16:43)OrangePL Wrote: Black Ops is just boring for me. 'balancing' took out much of the fun.

Hope it'll be better this year.

hmm i liked black ops
@hussi Y U WANT CALL OF DUTY: NYAN WARFARE ?

Nyan Cat︻デ═一 - - 一═デ︻ Nyan Cat

Troll
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

Uhh..

We already KNOW that Treyarch is working on the title, that Black Ops had sales records, and that SparkyMcSparks needed help with changing the scoreboard of Black Ops, yet have not released any mods since then.
YouTube 1: Azumikkel - Modding
YouTube 2: DerpShark - Gaming Entertainment
(02-20-2012, 17:56)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: We already KNOW that Treyarch is working on the title

Because some people posted proof of this before on YouTube (big channels and multiple different people).

Also the thing with Gameblog.fr also confirms this.

Also not the first time essential information about upcoming games/hardware specs leaked via Amazon/Barnes & Noble. (contents of limited edition packs when it was still unannounced).

Also @Activision: Barbra Streisand effect; You just lost the game!
my reaction:
Blops singleplayer gameplay is good, but engine is bad :/
C++/Obj-C developer. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
I played some Black Ops singleplayer again. Looks so much better than MW3 (but the minimum specs are killing compared to all other CoD games).
i dont like blaclk ops Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call of Duty loser calls in SWAT team hoax on kid who beat him RaZ 3 3,777 04-24-2014, 19:31
Last Post: Casper
  [News] Call of Duty: Ghosts Pozzuh 59 38,551 11-05-2013, 16:05
Last Post: RaZ
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,576 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,872 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  Call of Duty MW3 Help tugay12 4 5,044 08-21-2013, 00:31
Last Post: hillbilly
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,035 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,029 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,382 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,022 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,089 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55