• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Mod Call
Thumbs Up 
Hi guys. I need biggest help from u, because i searched all itsmod and i dont found any mods, that i need, then i searched tutorials, but its all hard for understand. Maybe, Because:
Im, russian, i dont know english very well.
And i havent ended programming in school because codes/text editing is very boring and annoing for me. Anyway i tried but i dont saw results. One Think what i have maked its runned gun mod but it isnt worked well Sad
So if it isnt hard for u make that thinks:
1) Turn off map, xp hud, how many bullets and etc. at screen must be only scores (like "+50") and kills stats, examples in attachments.
2) Fov(fov_default and fov_thirdperson) lt 90. if it possible to make bind changing it from 0 to 100
3) green map . to make mask with guns and models . something like texture hack but it turns all in green but ur model and gun stay it natural colours Big Grin (if it possible)
4) changeable kills stats colours
I dont have money for this but i can make 1.5 min movie about man who will help me.
P.S. this my work, it all done with photoshop masking and sony vegas. i cuted all kils stats and scores it spends 1.5 weeks because making own hud is very hard. i think i will spent a little more time for doing stuff like this with moviemaking mod. i hope will enjoy my vid and will help me Heart , thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

Is it possible for someone just to create a mod where every single command/dvar is unlocked and implement toggle so you can execute colours and such through main? Or will we have to wait for the actual modtools for that?
nice vid i think roll thedice has a roll that that i think its called extra hardcore so maybe ask azumikkel
(06-05-2011, 02:38)RZI Wrote: Is it possible for someone just to create a mod where every single command/dvar is unlocked and implement toggle so you can execute colours and such through main? Or will we have to wait for the actual modtools for that?
nice idea man ! ) just to unloack all comands and make it possible modding in game Big Grin wow i hope it will in future.
but still waiting for some body who know how to make mod like this :3

(06-05-2011, 02:41)ipwnedyou Wrote: nice vid i think roll thedice has a roll that that i think its called extra hardcore so maybe ask azumikkel

thx Wink
Nice video.

I can certainly see why you would like to have that mod.

I can look into it soon (probably won't be a mod then but a "hack" which would work for replays).
(06-05-2011, 02:47)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Nice video.

I can certainly see why you would like to have that mod.

I can look into it soon (probably won't be a mod then but a "hack" which would work for replays).

im not understand u at all but think u mean that u will try make/search hack/mod which will brake game's hud? yep? it will be great anyway for any help and any try Blush
Is that because you can't run Mods and use Fileshare?
That would be one of the problems I can think of.

Btw... Just a side note. Are there any more updated C/DVAR Dumps around. The one that got posted here a while ago is outofdate now.

(06-05-2011, 03:19)RZI Wrote: Is that because you can't run Mods and use Fileshare?
That would be one of the problems I can think of.

Btw... Just a side note. Are there any more updated C/DVAR Dumps around. The one that got posted here a while ago is outofdate now.

to run a mod isnt problem for me now , because blackops have mod support. it runs in game legit , so i can run it verty easier. the main problem is modding. i dont understand dvars, i know a lot if its but its cheatprotected, how it use if mod i dunno
What I was meaning Lark is that if you load a mod (say there was a movie mod) you can't run Fileshare so you wouldn't be able to record the footage you wanted unless someone managed to get Demos working.

It would be cool though to have all commands unlocked and toggle implemented again.

If there was toggle then we could toggle ui_hud_hardcore (hud on/off) and general colours/sunlight and also thridperson binds through that.

If someone could get this to work it would mean we could make movie configs easier and therefore something like the bottom 2 screenshots of drunkze's on this thread:
http://www.bashandslash.com/boards/viewt...ae60ea341e

It would be cool to do but all I could say is that implementing toggle might be hardish but how will we get it working on footage.

It might have to be a hack(version) sort of.
I had the democlient in my WAR server recently. Brb, checking if it recorded

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call of Duty loser calls in SWAT team hoax on kid who beat him RaZ 3 3,793 04-24-2014, 19:31
Last Post: Casper
  [News] Call of Duty: Ghosts Pozzuh 59 38,666 11-05-2013, 16:05
Last Post: RaZ
  Call of Duty MW3 Help tugay12 4 5,074 08-21-2013, 00:31
Last Post: hillbilly
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,395 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [News] Call Of Duty: Ghosts - New Engine Video Tomsen1410 7 5,099 06-10-2013, 20:24
Last Post: Pozzuh
  Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare topic? Erik The Born 1 3,281 06-07-2013, 17:41
  [News] Call of Duty: Online Stream DidUknowiPwn 10 7,319 05-26-2013, 11:54
Last Post: Yamato
  [Release] Export models from Call Of Duty : Black Ops JariZ 26 32,378 05-16-2013, 17:20
Last Post: mosayebg
Wink [News] Call of Duty Online (CN) Enters BravoTest (client is avaliable for download kjkszpj 17 10,042 05-06-2013, 02:18
Last Post: logitechnoob
  [News] Call of Duty: Ghosts DidUknowiPwn 19 9,401 05-02-2013, 06:50