Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help my pc won t boot help--
(04-30-2012, 00:34)dylankrajewski Wrote: OK, same thing happened to me, my laptop messed up after i removed the ram and replaced it, they both friend somehow, when i put in the new ram, i got the same error, kind of, all i got was a black screen with a flashing line, you know, this thing -------> -

How to fix it Smile

download Linux Ubuntu the website, install it to an EMPTY USB, load to your computer, hit the boot menu key, boot from USB drive, and let linux do its thing. when its done and installed, login, locate the hard drive, back the whole hard drive up, then reformat it (linux has this feature inbuilt), reformat it to NTFS and then put it back into your computer, load up you windows installation disk, if you don't have one, pirate it xD, then install windows on the hard drive an that should fix it, it worked for me, so it should for you, mind you though, i kept linux, i liked it better than windows, faster, safer, and it still runs all of the windows programs with a couple of tweaks.

if all of that does not work, ask me here or PM me, i have a couple of other methods that may help Smile

hi guys i dont think u got my point .... i am gonna try to explain me better
I can not boot any cd or something because the key (boot should be f8) but when i hit that key nothing happens.... so idk whats going on maybe Another key... but its really strange that it doesnt shows me the key to boot any device or cd .

We need @d0h! up in this thread

if that is the problem do this. Enter the boot setup inside bios. Change your dvd drive to first place. When you finish that just do the inverse so that the hdd becames first again.
LOL

Try these keys: F1
F2
DEL
ESC
F10

And if still doesn't do anything, throw it out of the window

And if that fails then go throw it off the crane in Highrise
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

oke ty guys for ure fast replies, i will test all those replies tomorrow cuuz my fans sounds as hell and i dont wanna wake upp my parents :p hope it works with this otherside i will use jariz's solution...xd

Try DEL or ESC, they usually work, if not, get a portable Hard drive, take the case off of it, there should be a little attatchment that comes off the end, now take your PC's HDD drive and plug the attatchment to your PC's HDD and then use the portable hard drives cable and plug it in, plug it into another pc, and collect your files, reformat it, then put it back normally into another WORKING PC, then install windows, put it back into your working PC, then try to boot again, it's lengthy, but it works.
[Image: 6vFJ9.png]

All i have to say is.....

lol

the keys still doesnt working it actually seems to be like my bios doesnt have bootmenu. how can i add it? look guys when i hit del it says the key to the bootmenu and one is alt + f and the other one is f8(that what i want ) but when i hit f8 nothing happens just nothing pops upp

nah guys i begin thinking that i got a damaged mainboard from ebay....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Checking NVRAM - boot problem OrangePL 4 9,603 08-30-2012, 11:38
Last Post: OrangePL
  how to remove the boot dlc Beliy.IV 0 1,750 07-02-2012, 18:16
Last Post: Beliy.IV
  SERVER WONT BOOT hillbilly 0 1,306 03-06-2012, 21:31
Last Post: hillbilly