ItsMods

Full Version: my pc won t boot help--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello there guys . sup-
guys the reason why i created this theard is because my pc wont boot. yesterday i was changing my motherboard and my pc case (haf 922) i think i changed the mobo correctly and also all the cables front panel of case and those cables..... the problem is when I am trying to start it i press the boot button and the processor fan starts like 4 sec and when the others fans was going to begin working with led all turns off i first thought it was a problem with psu but it cant be because i taked a friend 500w psu 80 plus to test if it was but it still doesnt working so i dont know whats happening guys i just saw manuals tested all and i dont know whats wrong i need seriously help guys
if some one here could help me i will really appreciate it.
alvaro
remove the bios battery and start the pc. If it is solved shutdown the pc and put it back again
it stills doesnt working now the main problems is this look
http://i.imgur.com/KZ5NS.jpg
The problem is the hdd. See if all cables are well conected if it doenst change. enter bios and go to the devices. Search primary disk and chose your hdd.
there is another problem that i cant access the bios correctly but i think its because i forgot format my HDD and that the reason why it doesnt works but idk how can i format it if this give me an error the only way its to set it into another pc or just using an adapter
i'm not a hardware genius, but your BIOS should still be accessible even if your HDD isn't connected/formatted
(04-29-2012, 22:02)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not a hardware genius, but your BIOS should still be accessible even if your HDD isn't connected/formatted

Sure. You used to be able to flash your bios trought the floppy disk. But who has floppy disks nowadays? Okay
(04-29-2012, 22:04)estebespt Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2012, 22:02)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not a hardware genius, but your BIOS should still be accessible even if your HDD isn't connected/formatted

Sure. You used to be able to flash your bios trought the floppy disk. But who has floppy disks nowadays? Okay

Shit, I feel old now.

yea it "should " but there is the problem that i can acess to update bios and so but i cant acces to boot a cd or to look hdd or some stuff idk why
i. tryed downloading bios from asus to update it but the menu stills doesnt poping up , there says press F8 for that but when i do that nothing happens
OK, same thing happened to me, my laptop messed up after i removed the ram and replaced it, they both friend somehow, when i put in the new ram, i got the same error, kind of, all i got was a black screen with a flashing line, you know, this thing -------> -

How to fix it Smile

download Linux Ubuntu the website, install it to an EMPTY USB, load to your computer, hit the boot menu key, boot from USB drive, and let linux do its thing. when its done and installed, login, locate the hard drive, back the whole hard drive up, then reformat it (linux has this feature inbuilt), reformat it to NTFS and then put it back into your computer, load up you windows installation disk, if you don't have one, pirate it xD, then install windows on the hard drive an that should fix it, it worked for me, so it should for you, mind you though, i kept linux, i liked it better than windows, faster, safer, and it still runs all of the windows programs with a couple of tweaks.

if all of that does not work, ask me here or PM me, i have a couple of other methods that may help Smile

Pages: 1 2 3