Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Creating a B3 Parser
Guys I'm really looking for help on this project my community head admin started. It's a B3 Parser for MW3 and I really want to this with you guys, you guys are amazing coders and everything but if we can get this done then maybe there will be some kind of benefit? Please guys if anyone is willing to help let me know.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

(05-11-2012, 00:50)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Guys I'm really looking for help on this project my community head admin started. It's a B3 Parser for MW3 and I really want to this with you guys, you guys are amazing coders and everything but if we can get this done then maybe there will be some kind of benefit? Please guys if anyone is willing to help let me know.

me and jariz tried to do that but we found it is difficult. or ask jariz he know more than me
dprclan.com ,, we are recruiting for black ops 2 !! join us soldier Cool

Well if we can get a group of about 5 or 6 people + we might be able to pull it off.

I don't know that much about python, but it shouldn't be that hard considering nukem tried to re-create the real logs

GrossKopf already has the logs he jus needs a parser.

@DidUknowiPwn Did I say he didn't have them then?

I could help. I has free time since school is almost over. Only thing i can help with is testing i is ultranoob @coding

Well no.. but I was just stating that he does have them :L me no understand engwish very good senor <_< lol also the devs at B3 are willing to help if there are any questions about it. They're too lazy to do it because they hate MW3.

Everyone does, that's why MW3 development is overall kinda slow

To be honest I rarely play the game for fun, when i'm playing i'm modding generally

Only reason I'm playing MW3 is because MW2 sucks and there are low amount of players on IW4M so I can only resort to MW3.. But how hard is creating a parser?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] Creating call of duty fonts from stock tomglazer 2 4,692 02-25-2013, 19:32
Last Post: JariZ
  Help Creating Wait Binds for a consecutive button presses? clxyeah 3 2,880 02-10-2013, 14:01
Last Post: koil
  [Tutorial] Creating mods for zombies with modtools Lost4468 24 22,202 12-11-2012, 01:52
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  MW3 console log Parser Cyanide 2 2,657 07-28-2012, 13:05
Last Post: Cyanide
  Help Can someone tell me which program do you use for creating/editing BO scripts/mods? fiki574_CRO 7 4,031 01-20-2012, 18:38
Last Post: fiki574_CRO
  [Tutorial] *UPDATED* Creating A Custom Texture aosma8 3 3,806 08-06-2011, 03:54
Last Post: boe44
  [Tutorial] Creating a HUD Element/Text (Basics) iAegle 8 18,214 08-05-2011, 19:31
Last Post: JariZ