ItsMods

Full Version: Creating a B3 Parser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys I'm really looking for help on this project my community head admin started. It's a B3 Parser for MW3 and I really want to this with you guys, you guys are amazing coders and everything but if we can get this done then maybe there will be some kind of benefit? Please guys if anyone is willing to help let me know.
(05-11-2012, 00:50)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I'm really looking for help on this project my community head admin started. It's a B3 Parser for MW3 and I really want to this with you guys, you guys are amazing coders and everything but if we can get this done then maybe there will be some kind of benefit? Please guys if anyone is willing to help let me know.

me and jariz tried to do that but we found it is difficult. or ask jariz he know more than me
Well if we can get a group of about 5 or 6 people + we might be able to pull it off.
I don't know that much about python, but it shouldn't be that hard considering nukem tried to re-create the real logs
GrossKopf already has the logs he jus needs a parser.
@DidUknowiPwn Did I say he didn't have them then?
I could help. I has free time since school is almost over. Only thing i can help with is testing i is ultranoob @coding
Well no.. but I was just stating that he does have them :L me no understand engwish very good senor <_< lol also the devs at B3 are willing to help if there are any questions about it. They're too lazy to do it because they hate MW3.
Everyone does, that's why MW3 development is overall kinda slow

To be honest I rarely play the game for fun, when i'm playing i'm modding generally
Only reason I'm playing MW3 is because MW2 sucks and there are low amount of players on IW4M so I can only resort to MW3.. But how hard is creating a parser?
Pages: 1 2