• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Ops 2 *RoW* Keys available now!
Well we just have to wait and see. When you went to the hospital you told people, d0h posted and then hasn't been logged back in since that time according to people in this thread on various IM programs too. In this digital age can one not answer their cell phone or use it to check their e-mail?

(11-16-2012, 19:57)G-Man Wrote: The fact that @d0h! does not appear here does not mean that he is a scammer. I also disappeared once when I went to hospital after serious operation and I also needed to send some keys to some people. However they kept calm and understood everything and received their keys when I was out
When I went to hospital literally nobody except my family knew about it, it happened in midnight and I was on my way to dying. Kinda had no time to login to itsmods and say "Oh sorry bros, gonna go to hospital, cya". Anything can happen, it is silly to accuse really nice person of scamming just because he does not reply. And he is nice person, just take a look how much posts he has, how much he has done to make this forum better.

I am personally worried about him :S
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
(11-16-2012, 19:21)G-Man Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 13:15)mknlb50 Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 08:40)G-Man Wrote: @mknlb50 @MoarProof I do not appreciate your behavior, bros. You come on this forum and want to buy a game. Don't get keys and start writing bullshit.

My instructions to help people still stand. Paypal gives you money back even for donations! So do not let people like G-Man discourage you!

Now listen to me, little fuck. If you do not get your money by this weekend I personally will send you a refund to save the good name of my friend @d0h! and there will be two variants after that - you either leave site yourself or get the fuck banned.

You are nobody, you come here and start offending guys who have been here for literally years. You also try to show off like if you mean something on this forum, start telling people what to do. Your instructions... WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TO GIVE INSTRUCTIONS? This sunday you get refund and set your dumb fat ass away from this forum. And never fucking come back cause if you do not trust such people as @d0h! then you can trust nobody here.

Send me a PM containing screenshots of PayPal transactions to @d0h! (you can blur some areas if you do not want me to see any private information. I just need to be sure about value you sent to him) and you will get your money back either on Sunday evening or Monday evening.

Still doesn't change the fact that he will be hit with chargeback fees as a result of this. And yes, people still want their refunds and some believe that just because it's a donation, they can't get it back! You can throw your tantrum all you want. I will still be here to help people get their money back, kid.

(11-16-2012, 17:15)JariZ Wrote: @mknlb50 I support this.
Sadly only nova can edit the post because of system reasons

@MoarProof I understand that you're upset (and so am I), but we're doing everything in our power to resolve this and that's all we can really do.
Besides, giving up hope and declaring him a fraud isn't gonna help anyone but cause nothing but panic.

Ahh that's unfortunate. Either way, if Nova can get it done that would be greatly appreciated!
Kid? Yes, I am just 15, kid, you are absolutely right. But that has nothing to do with you and doh. You are nobody here and @d0h! is the most important person here (for me at least). And you come here and start behaving like you are the boss of this website, like you knew doh for ages and sure that he is a scammer. You want him to pay so much... What for? I offered you a refund, you haven't said anything about this offer, that just proves one more time that you do not care about money, you are just random fag who enjoys showing himself off and offending nice people.
(11-16-2012, 20:21)G-Man Wrote: Kid? Yes, I am just 15, kid, you are absolutely right. But that has nothing to do with you and doh. You are nobody here and @d0h! is the most important person here (for me at least). And you come here and start behaving like you are the boss of this website, like you knew doh for ages and sure that he is a scammer. You want him to pay so much... What for? I offered you a refund, you haven't said anything about this offer, that just proves one more time that you do not care about money, you are just random fag who enjoys showing himself off and offending nice people.

So, you are 15. That pretty much explains everything. Thanks for being honest!
1. Scanner?
[Image: scanner.jpg]

2. Dog?
[Image: Dog-2.jpg]

3. Autocorrected phone? Turn it off.

4. Reason I didn't put more info in the first post was because I edited it from my phone (with autocorrect properly turned off so I could at least write properly on it).

5. The story @g-man told about the hospital is true.

6. I got a few messages from people, some sent me their transaction ID, others just said they disputed it themselves. In total he got d0h! and I can tell you: for even EUR1000 it would not be reasonable for him to do so. He's old and has a full-time employment after going to a decent university. Money should not be a problem for him.

7. I have no idea where he went or wtf is going on with him. I have his full name/phonenumber/address so people trying to find that out isn't necessary (also since he recently moved you will probably be really unable to find his current address).

8. The link to my statement: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Blac...5#pid90645

9. Link added in first post.

10. I will not close this thread.
(11-16-2012, 20:33)mknlb50 Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 20:21)G-Man Wrote: Kid? Yes, I am just 15, kid, you are absolutely right. But that has nothing to do with you and doh. You are nobody here and @d0h! is the most important person here (for me at least). And you come here and start behaving like you are the boss of this website, like you knew doh for ages and sure that he is a scammer. You want him to pay so much... What for? I offered you a refund, you haven't said anything about this offer, that just proves one more time that you do not care about money, you are just random fag who enjoys showing himself off and offending nice people.

You can read it in profile info. And if you can read check what I highlighted in my post. You did not answer anything. If you care about money - send me transaction and get refund, if you don't care about money - wtf you doing here?
(11-16-2012, 20:44)G-Man Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 20:33)mknlb50 Wrote:

You can read it in profile info. And if you can read check what I highlighted in my post. You did not answer anything. If you care about money - send me transaction and get refund, if you don't care about money - wtf you doing here?

Alright people. You heard straight from the horse's mouth! Line up to get your money back from this kid!
Also to be sure I checked death notices in major German newspapers and smaller local ones near the place he lives; didn't find him.
You can not read at all and keep showing off. No idea what for. I never said that I was going to make refunds for everybody, I offer it specially for you so you can leave @d0h! alone and stop acting a boss. And if I have enough balls to state that I am 15 and not hide date of birth as you do, doesn't mean that you should call me kid from this moment on. It just means that I can do much more in my 15 years than you can do in your Date of Birth: Not Specified

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,612 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,899 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  Steam keys Arteq 9 7,085 08-29-2013, 18:55
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,106 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,170 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,395 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,051 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,425 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,418 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski
Sad Help Minecraft-Mojang Loading Screen, Than Black Screen mans123 6 6,317 06-01-2013, 19:40
Last Post: Shreddie