• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Ops 2 *RoW* Keys available now!
So being a mod, running a key site that shut down and having a lot of posts is all I need to become trusted to the point where I can go mia for days without a peep to anyone including fellow mods who have no clue? You sound so jaded its funny. Either you are in with him because you can't even think the worst, or you are jaded.

Either way yes people can charge back PayPal he offered a rendered service that was not rendered. Region free keys are not illegal and people could try to get their money back before he has it all in his bank and goes Xmas shopping. By the way if he is proven a scanner all your defending him will make you lose credibility.
That is if you care for such things.

(11-16-2012, 15:31)GravzyHD Wrote: Oh im sorry, did his countless posts and time spent on this forum not get counted into your "research" ...

You and others are totally new here.. you come, cry, bitch, contribute NOTHING useful and then cry and bitch some more when you don't get what you want as fast as you'd like... i bought 2 keys, you don't see me crying like a bitch...

Also good luck with paypal... "Hey i donated so that i could buy some illegal cheap out of country B02 keys, don't tell cops k?, can i get my money back?" gonna go well...
(11-16-2012, 15:42)Rendflex Wrote: This thread should NOT be locked. Instead, keep calm and try to help and share advice with eachother, there's no gain in fighting in times like these.

@mknlb50 None of us are, or were saints. But @d0h! contributed a lot to the site. He helped spreading the word, he moderated most of the threads and was always there to help someone if in need. Not only was it forum related-problems, but other things as well; heck, he even helped me with my German homework.
I do realise you might feel offended for the loss of your money, and I respect that with a reason; but we didn't only loose money... No, we have lost a dear friend.

I hope he gets back, so we can solve things out. And if he doesn't, well he must have a reason.

Aaaw. Wise words my friend!^^
Well, it is true.

Anyway: I can help you with your german homework aswell Tongue
[Image: ctoc.jpg]
(11-16-2012, 15:42)Rendflex Wrote: This thread should NOT be locked. Instead, keep calm and try to help and share advice with eachother, there's no gain in fighting in times like these.

@mknlb50 None of us are, or were saints. But @d0h! contributed a lot to the site. He helped spreading the word, he moderated most of the threads and was always there to help someone if in need. Not only was it forum related-problems, but other things as well; heck, he even helped me with my German homework.
I do realise you might feel offended for the loss of your money, and I respect that with a reason; but we didn't only loose money... No, we have lost a dear friend.

I hope he gets back, so we can solve things out. And if he doesn't, well he must have a reason.

+ he sold hundreds of keys before with the itsmods key shop. He scammed 0 people and he has 100% reputation on itsmods key store. He delivered the keys always within 24 hours when someone paid. He even helped activating it with a VPN.

We as ITSMODS staff contacted him several times. He didn't come online on steam for the last days and does not answer his phone.

We expect that he comes online within a few days and apologize. He will probably give everyone the keys or give a refund. Atleast: we expect that to happen.
(11-16-2012, 15:44)MoarProof Wrote: So being a mod, running a key site that shut down and having a lot of posts is all I need to become trusted to the point where I can go mia for days without a peep to anyone including fellow mods who have no clue? You sound so jaded its funny. Either you are in with him because you can't even think the worst, or you are jaded.

Either way yes people can charge back PayPal he offered a rendered service that was not rendered. Region free keys are not illegal and people could try to get their money back before he has it all in his bank and goes Xmas shopping. By the way if he is proven a scanner all your defending him will make you lose credibility.

(11-16-2012, 15:31)GravzyHD Wrote: Oh im sorry, did his countless posts and time spent on this forum not get counted into your "research" ...

You and others are totally new here.. you come, cry, bitch, contribute NOTHING useful and then cry and bitch some more when you don't get what you want as fast as you'd like... i bought 2 keys, you don't see me crying like a bitch...

Also good luck with paypal... "Hey i donated so that i could buy some illegal cheap out of country B02 keys, don't tell cops k?, can i get my money back?" gonna go well...

Just shut up 10PF. (I hope @Pozzuh still knows, what this is)
Read my other posts. You are the same:
You came to this site to get a cheap BOII Key and have no idea about this situation...
Do you have some insight that the rest of us don't? Who is yo say I am new here? You have convinced yourself a guy you "know" on the internet isn't a scanner. You are now trying to convince others too.. so much hate spewing from you. This must mean deep inside you know things are wrong. BTW just because you can't see dog online doesnt mean that he isn't

(11-16-2012, 15:49)Tomsen1410 Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 15:44)MoarProof Wrote: So being a mod, running a key site that shut down and having a lot of posts is all I need to become trusted to the point where I can go mia for days without a peep to anyone including fellow mods who have no clue? You sound so jaded its funny. Either you are in with him because you can't even think the worst, or you are jaded.

Just shut up 10PF. (I hope @Pozzuh still knows, what this is)
Read my other posts. You are the same:
You came to this site to get a cheap BOII Key and have no idea about this situation...
(11-16-2012, 15:55)MoarProof Wrote: Do you have some insight that the rest of us don't?

We all have some insight that you don't.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
Please, PLEASE stop it!
1. What is a scanner?
2. Who is dog?
3. You are new because you just have 10 Posts -> you don't know @d0h! (yes that is his correct name). He neither helped you, chatted with you nor bought you CD Keys. Yes, he already bought russian CD Keys for ALOT of people and has never scammed us. He was always really helpful and as I already said, we gave him money earlier to to buy us games... You don't know him, so you shouldn't have a permission to write here things about him.
Hit back key accidently..
Instead of trying to close this thread, it would be greatly appreciated if the mods can help people get their money back by posting instructions on how to do so with Paypal on the First Post as well as an update on d0h's whereabouts. That way people don't have to read the whole thread to see what's actually going on right now. Thanks again.
(11-16-2012, 16:08)mknlb50 Wrote: Instead of trying to close this thread, it would be greatly appreciated if the mods can help people to get their money back by posting instructions on how to do so with Paypal on the First Post. Also, please update us on d0h's whereabouts. Thanks again.

Thats actually a good idea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,611 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,898 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  Steam keys Arteq 9 7,083 08-29-2013, 18:55
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,105 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,166 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,394 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,050 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,419 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,413 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski
Sad Help Minecraft-Mojang Loading Screen, Than Black Screen mans123 6 6,316 06-01-2013, 19:40
Last Post: Shreddie