• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Ops 2 *RoW* Keys available now!
(11-16-2012, 13:30)GravzyHD Wrote: ALL your posts are in this thread... you are of no value to this community as all you do is annoy and disrespect people..

This is like ranting while holding a mirror to yourself. Just stop.

(11-16-2012, 13:30)GravzyHD Wrote: By all means, dispute the claim yourself, however don't ruin a innocent guys reputation and make others dispute him and potentially fucking up his paypal...

If you haven't read the thread earlier, we have disputed the claim. We're now waiting for d0h's response. After 5 days, people can escalate the case to the higher-ups at Paypal who will then make the final decision.
Really want to know if hes not giving keys out, if so i'll dispute and purchase somewhere else.....
Holy Shit!
Please stop hating on each other:

@mknlb50 :

Please be quiet. You just came to this site to get a Black Ops 2 Key and now you are mad without knowing ANYTHING about @d0h! and what he has done for this site, dont ya?
[Image: ctoc.jpg]
I made a hangman's knot in case we 'll need it.
(11-16-2012, 14:16)Tomsen1410 Wrote: Holy Shit!

@mknlb50 :

Please be quiet. You just came to this site to get a Black Ops 2 Key and now you are mad without knowing ANYTHING about @d0h! and what he has done for this site, dont ya?

So you trust him? Alright. I'll tell ya what. Try helping by giving the money back to their rightful owners. Afterwards, you can get your money from the reliable 'd0h!' Let everybody know.
Wait a sec.. so it has been five days and this guy is so golden we should be concerned for him? Good rep in the past doesn't mean it will always be good. I wouldn't defend him until we have an answer which we pretty much kinda do already. For those of you worried for his safety? I am sorry yes I am new here but researched doj! For hours reading all of his posts. None of the posts suggested to me that he was a saint. Now you have people from all over the internet pouring here after the thread was spread, and you expect them to not be anger meanwhile you are still worshipping the guy and afraid for his safety..
3 biz days has passed PayPal probably in his account by now. Judging from the hits on this website, his post is a driving factor, but you are trying to jade everyone. I hope you are right because if not you have demeaned yourself and others for no reason.
(11-16-2012, 14:53)GravzyHD Wrote: Can this thread be locked?

It serves no purpose anymore..
(11-16-2012, 14:43)mknlb50 Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 14:16)Tomsen1410 Wrote: Holy Shit!

@mknlb50 :

So you trust him? Alright. I'll tell ya what. Try helping by giving the money back to their rightful owners. Afterwards, you can get your money from the reliable 'd0h!' Let everybody know.

Yes, I trusted him!
I dont know if I should now, too.

BUT YOU have no right to say something about him...
You just registered on this site to get a cheap BOII Key, haven't you?
d0h! did A LOT and he was a great moderator and a helpful person AND he already gave me some other russian cheap keys. And because that I still hope he didn't scam us.
[Image: ctoc.jpg]
I think you shouldn't start ruining his reputation without @d0h! 's response. Everything could've happened to him as he's not answering his phone. He's always been trustable seller (ItsMods Store, many people bought stuff from him and nobody complained (http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-It-s...Store.html)

On a sidenote : @GravzyHD how is buying BO2 keys from another country illegal?
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
This thread should NOT be locked. Instead, keep calm and try to help and share advice with eachother, there's no gain in fighting in times like these.

@mknlb50 None of us are, or were saints. But @d0h! contributed a lot to the site. He helped spreading the word, he moderated most of the threads and was always there to help someone if in need. Not only was it forum related-problems, but other things as well; heck, he even helped me with my German homework.
I do realise you might feel offended for the loss of your money, and I respect that with a reason; but we didn't only loose money... No, we have lost a dear friend.

I hope he gets back, so we can solve things out. And if he doesn't, well he must have a reason.
tl;dr ..

EDIT: yeah
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,605 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
  Black ops Help Bluexephos 4 4,888 10-06-2013, 16:24
Last Post: Nekochan
  Steam keys Arteq 9 7,079 08-29-2013, 18:55
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Release] Black Ops 1 "External" Console barata 16 18,098 07-19-2013, 21:15
Last Post: Jakeyellis
  [Release] Black Ops FF Explorer master131 37 38,150 07-11-2013, 04:07
Last Post: Jake625
  A question about the Call of Duty Black Ops king_dom 1 3,392 07-08-2013, 05:26
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Black Ops 1 External Console meowgasm 8 9,048 07-04-2013, 00:57
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,391 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
Wink Preview Black ops 2 - CFG file dump SLiiTH3R 11 17,402 06-09-2013, 16:01
Last Post: dylankrajewski
Sad Help Minecraft-Mojang Loading Screen, Than Black Screen mans123 6 6,316 06-01-2013, 19:40
Last Post: Shreddie