• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BO2 Hidden Camos, Streaks and Peacekeeper
What about typing devmap *mapname*, and then using commands like give all?
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(02-07-2013, 10:21)SirGravzy Wrote: give all won't work, it's locked. so is sv_cheats 1

As for the whole "OMG VAC" i have a copy on PS3, i frankly couldn't give two shits if VAC gets mad, they should hide things if they don't want it found.

I've changed gravity, speed, level and prestige (bugged) weapon, ammo, classes, scorestreaks, camos and still not received a ban. The reason being, i assume, because treyarch couldn't give a fuck, nothing i have done has affected ANYBODY publicaly, meaning no reports. No flag, less chance of a ban.

To get the peacekeeper simply find the primary weapon memory address and change it's value to the peacekeeper, the trouble is knowing which value is the peacekeeper as an invalid value will crash your game, as soon as the DLC drops, it will be easy to get it's value.

i did have anightmare so i am a little bit scared of bans right now but are you sure they wont mind if i open a hack and use it in PRIVATE match only? just go to setup game put on some bots and play with any hack at all?

it sounds funny as **** do this but im to afraid thats all, but if i were to know if i can do this in setup game i would maybe try it.
Nightmare about ban in Call of Duty. LOL.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(02-07-2013, 16:09)OrangePL Wrote: Nightmare about ban in Call of Duty. LOL.

Ummm yeah actually i have, once in black ops 2 and i also had a nightmare about ban in black ops 1 :S. however im only banned in 1 game and thats mw2. weich i can still play in thnx to liberation. no liberation for black ops 1 and 2 im afraid zoooooo.....
Class is locked only ecced items limit, in all other cases will give error 74xxxx and what are wrong will reset/erase.
weapon_Peacekeeper will not lock your class but will not work ...
dont be scarried about tac/vac , you can use CE in CUSTOM game.
Nice find is: even mms was patched, equipe it will give you norecoil for weapon, ha ha stupid game......
(02-09-2013, 18:45)SirGravzy Wrote: However, unless you are a menace, they won't do anything (IMO)

After publishing pictures with mms+fmj they patch it, items limit uncaps too.
Sparks told me this...
Anyway custom games give you 1/2 Xp now (you can lvl up but is useless), menace is: pub or custom game works in the same way and wath you can do in private are available even in public (not banned untill now) .....
Mhuhahah....
P.S. sv_cheat 1 and devmap was patched untill BO so need more then console comand for BO2, maybe load custom pmct table still work.... ops forget now will never be official support for mod comunity.....
Spawn war machine with no nade is useless and other scorestreak need to be activate to work
[Image: x2w9wm.jpg]

[Image: 296gqs5.jpg]
(02-09-2013, 21:48)Gladio Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 18:45)SirGravzy Wrote: However, unless you are a menace, they won't do anything (IMO)

After publishing pictures with mms+fmj they patch it, items limit uncaps too.
Sparks told me this...
Anyway custom games give you 1/2 Xp now (you can lvl up but is useless), menace is: pub or custom game works in the same way and wath you can do in private are available even in public (not banned untill now) .....
Mhuhahah....
P.S. sv_cheat 1 and devmap was patched untill BO so need more then console comand for BO2, maybe load custom pmct table still work.... ops forget now will never be official support for mod comunity.....

I am a little confused here you mean they once didnt give a fuck what people did with PRIVATE CUSTOM games but now they do have vac/tac on it aswell? Do you mean tac/vac only checks if u cheat if u are reported? so any1 can cheat as long as they arent reported? if no1 were to report there wouldnt be any bans? and what is a menace u said? this is all mind fuck for me :S
(02-10-2013, 09:34)Gladio Wrote: Spawn war machine with no nade is useless and other scorestreak need to be activate to work
[Image: x2w9wm.jpg]

[Image: 296gqs5.jpg]

how is this possible?
any videos that could be uploaded of the Peacekeeper on PC? :o

also, those camos are featured in the Campaign.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Black Ops 2 Camos in MW2 V3.0 -(Cyborg, Dragon, Comic, Paladin, and Ghosts)- DidUknowiPwn 10 12,235 05-25-2013, 07:00
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  [Release] Black Ops 2 Camos in MW3 DidUknowiPwn 5 4,892 03-10-2013, 02:54
  Problems trying to import BO2 Camos DidUknowiPwn 3 2,748 12-27-2012, 18:11
  [Release] LiquidPoop - Custom Skins/Camos/Hitmarkers LiquidPoop 6 6,235 09-26-2012, 03:34
Last Post: LiquidPoop
Big Grin [Release] Awesome Streaks mod ddaavvee 22 20,157 06-14-2012, 13:19
Last Post: TheBuiProject
  [News] MW3 Hidden Weapons, Grenades, Equipment and more (PC) JariZ 29 14,691 03-16-2012, 20:48
Last Post: JariZ
Question [Request] Mw2 Camos For Mw3 TheRPGBomb 7 3,699 01-19-2012, 15:06
Last Post: TheRPGBomb
Video [News] MW3 Hidden camo OrangePL 12 8,735 12-09-2011, 14:07
Last Post: hEAT
  [Tutorial] Fix 2 Game Hidden Perks Yamato 2 3,068 11-05-2011, 21:05
Last Post: Yamato
  Hidden message? JariZ 11 5,999 11-03-2011, 18:45
Last Post: Pozzuh