ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops II/III Sound Studio 1.5.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(11-17-2015, 06:11)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll look into that when I have time. Tongue

Hey Master,

Any chance or plans of updating the program to include BO3 file names at all?

Thanks mate.
it's only me? or the program not working with the xbox files from black ops 3 ._. it's show me the error: Invalid Magic Value Detected, Ensure That the file is valid.
Im confused on how to open up the audio files, and get them into the Audio Entries sections, could you respond as quickly as possible please?
Whenever I try and launch the .exe, it says I don't have enough resources. Does anyone else have this problem?
When the update?
Mr. master131 , any update for black ops III (enable save file)?
Downloading from Chrome...
"Download Failed - Virus Detected"
[Image: e3b757e98a9d80fd6da46094f9404448.png]
Download through Firefox instead, Windows Defender says it's malware and removes it.
Disabled Windows Defender temporarily so I could scan it with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes says no threat detected.
Now I've got trust issues.
(06-15-2016, 17:46)ConvictioNDR Wrote: [ -> ]Downloading from Chrome...
"Download Failed - Virus Detected"
[Image: e3b757e98a9d80fd6da46094f9404448.png]
Download through Firefox instead, Windows Defender says it's malware and removes it.
Disabled Windows Defender temporarily so I could scan it with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes says no threat detected.
Now I've got trust issues.

I'm sure it is just afakedetection.I can download it without any problem. Win 8.1x64 Pro + latest Chrome.
it gives an error to download it virus
Chrome+Opera+Firefox. They all say it's a virus. And even Kaspersky says it's malware. Sadly I'm not downloading it until everything is clear.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10