ItsMods

Full Version: Black ops 1 External console/Dvar unlocker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
would there be a possible way to unlock all black ops dvar when replay a demo back with the /demo demo0001.dm_8 method, would love to use filmtweaks
Try going into a devmap and then setting it in there then go back to demo.
(04-14-2013, 04:24)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Try going into a devmap and then setting it in there then go back to demo.

yeh that doesnt work on bo1 like it does cod4/waw & if you do try use commands such as timescale r_filmtweak(ect) it says cheat protected
any idea of any program or mod that can work around that?
Well open the exe in notepad++ change sv_cheats to something like hue_chets and then find all the tweaks change them to idk_whatthefucknamehere and then try to save all them in some sort of cfg file (i.e. exec chet)
(04-14-2013, 05:04)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Well open the exe in notepad++ change sv_cheats to something like hue_chets and then find all the tweaks change them to idk_whatthefucknamehere and then try to save all them in some sort of cfg file (i.e. exec chet)

funnily enough i have tried that & still says cheat protected
Try to set them via mod way.
'SetDvar' and 'SetClientDvar' are forced.
(04-14-2013, 10:17)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Try to set them via mod way.
'SetDvar' and 'SetClientDvar' are forced.

how would i go about doing that?
?????????????????????
- EDIT -
Ignore this post please.
In _rank.gsc, change whatever you want using setDvar. Here's a pull of code from my mod.

doDvars()
{
setDvar( "scr_game_prematchperiod", "0" );
setdvar("scr_teambalance", "0");
setDvar("g_teamchange_keepbalanced", 0);
setDvar( "scr_game_pinups", 0 );
setDvar( "scr_game_medalsenabled", 0 );
setDvar( "scr_game_hardpoints", 0 );
setDvar( "disable_medals", 1 );
setDvar( "scr_showperksonspawn", 0 );
}

Under init(), put a self thread to doDvars()
{
self thread doDvars();

You can now change the dvars to do anything that you would like.
I made a +10 mod with bots for moviemaking which I will be releasing soon, an external console would help you much easier but cough
Pages: 1 2