ItsMods

Full Version: Lime BO2 XModel Exporter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-04-2013, 14:15)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2013, 10:49)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]You kidding me? The game has to run in order for it to work? No thanks im not getting banned!

Im writing a tool to extrract files from fastfiles directly, so when I finish it maybe Tom will have a look at it Tongue

So, it cant get me banned for using it? its 100% VAC/TAC Proof?
@Erik The Born As far as I know, I don't see why it would, So yes.
(03-04-2013, 08:08)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Awww no xanim yet Sad
Its on the way :p

(03-04-2013, 14:15)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2013, 10:49)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]You kidding me? The game has to run in order for it to work? No thanks im not getting banned!

Im writing a tool to extrract files from fastfiles directly, so when I finish it maybe Tom will have a look at it Tongue

there's a reason he didn't do fastfiles for xmodels ect but i am keen to see how your tool goes though i spose it caint make raw files from something pre-compiled
so not sure how much useful stuff you'll get .

oh i also did a video tut on using lime .
i moved over the bo2 rcxd back to bo1 , there is a bug with toms xmodel_exports so the wheels weights are not right but if i had maya installed i could just load the .ma bind it and reexport and it would be 100% correct but anyway should be helpful for newcomers.

(03-06-2013, 00:05)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2013, 08:08)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Awww no xanim yet Sad
Its on the way :p
can i get beta for $$$??? Troll
Pages: 1 2