ItsMods

Full Version: TeknoGods is a crack, end of story.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
TeknoGods is just a crack.
All this big talk about it being for steam users is total bullshit because it works fine without steam.
And guess why you need to downgrade to use it?
Because then it will match the version of the currently released torrent....
I'm just sick of it, it's just as bad as 4D1 and all that other crap.

Not in English, but still perfectly shows you use MW3 with a cracked copy.
It just starts fine, doesn't complain about it not being on steam - which according to the instructions on the teknogods site, it should.
It may be a crack in your opinion, however in terms of copyright it's not a crack. Same as FourDeltaOne.

The reason for not updating to newer versions is probably the same as the reason why the server addon does not support older versions.
its def a crack if you dont need steam to connect!
(08-03-2012, 13:22)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]its def a crack if you dont need steam to connect!

Yes it is, but its not the main point of 4D1. It allows modding without any applications that can bring you ban in steam.
So basically, If you say:
"Hey you guys, I made a crack, Plz only use it on the real game though (even though it works on the torrented version)"
It suddenly becomes 'OK'?
(08-03-2012, 16:06)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]So basically, If you say:
"Hey you guys, I made a crack, Plz only use it on the real game though (even though it works on the torrented version)"

-This allows me to mod without a risk of getting banned?
-Yes.

-I have paid money for legit steam version?
-Yes.

=> I use. I enjoy. I don't care if it is bad, for me it makes only good, for people who violate steam - it's their fault, not 4D1.
(08-03-2012, 17:09)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]

-Yes.

-Yes.

=> I use. I enjoy. I don't care if it is bad, for me it makes only good, for people who violate steam - it's their fault, not 4D1.

What YOU can or cannot do is irrelevant to the objective fact that it is a crack.
(08-03-2012, 17:29)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2012, 17:09)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]

-Yes.

-Yes.

What YOU can or cannot do is irrelevant to the objective fact that it is a crack.

ItsMods is for mods, but yet we have trainers and even hacks here. We have? Yes! But the main point is modding, you see?
So? People can still hate us because we have trainers. Same as we can dislike techno because one of its 'features' is cracking the game.

Also, when making plugins you can't get banned either.
(08-03-2012, 18:14)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]So? People can still hate us because we have trainers. Same as we can dislike techno because one of its 'features' is cracking the game.

Also, when making plugins you can't get banned either.

1st statement - agree
2nd - I was talking about 4D1 and mods (in MW2 you would get ban)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7