ItsMods

Full Version: TeknoGods is a crack, end of story.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's in the spam section, whattayaexpect?
Quote:[Image: tumblr_m4j0n43wAa1qfo3ndo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_m4j0n43wAa1qfo3ndo2_250.gif]
DOCTOR HOUSE IS IN THE HOUSE y0!
[Image: Alvie.jpg]

(08-06-2012, 22:07)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I should be the one to break the news to you. @Pozzuh , we're honestly just not really entertained by you anymore.
You're sort of like Dane Cook. At first, and I think I speak for all of us, we thought, "Wow! Get a load of this guy! He's got new stuff! He's funny! I could get used to this!"
But then, we realized after far too long, "Wow, this guy is just a one trick pony! And he isn't even funny! He's just shouting nonsense! There is absolutely nothing I like about this person!"
You've run your course. The shenanigans, the fake names, the poor grammar, the constant spamming: we get it. It's just not that funny man. We don't really like you. So please, for your own sake, go and actually try to make some real friends. Because we aren't your friends. We never were, and we never will be. You aren't funny, you weren't funny, and you never will be.

Oh, oh, I get it. This was a post @JariZ posted on your profile, and you edited the name to @Pozzuh instead of @AZUMIKKEL, how very clever. 7/10, would get mad about again.

Oh, I double get it. This was a post on /r/circlejerkcopypasta/.
OMA sucks
OMA sucks
@Pozzuh Azu got mad first as well Troll
It's excellent copypasta
(08-06-2012, 23:57)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the spam section, whattayaexpect?

Not all kinds of spam are pointless Troll
(08-07-2012, 11:39)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2012, 23:57)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the spam section, whattayaexpect?

Not all kinds of spam are pointless Troll

[Image: tumblr_lnf0acKdnL1qm1mx4o1_500.jpg]
(08-07-2012, 11:09)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@Pozzuh Azu got mad first as well Troll
It's excellent copypasta

You confuse 'pissed off' with 'mad'. Pissed off being that I think you're an asshole
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7