ItsMods

Full Version: TeknoGods is a crack, end of story.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Fuck. I did this challenge. With it you can win this game.. so I thought I was winning with 19.17 sec, but my timer was at 0.9x speed so I actually have 21.22 sec. The current fastest guy has 20.95 sec. Dumb Bitch
the "walk through the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur" phrase is used at the end of a fake story to let people know it's bullshit
(08-09-2012, 14:25)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]the "walk through the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur" phrase is used at the end of a fake story to let people know it's bullshit

Not anymore. Now we just assume everything to be fake, with or without that phrase.
(08-09-2012, 16:13)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2012, 14:25)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]the "walk through the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur" phrase is used at the end of a fake story to let people know it's bullshit

Not anymore. Now we just assume everything to be fake, with or without that phrase.

No, the author of the story puts it there. Most oftenly seen in greentext stories.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7