ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Server Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i use original game (steam) and i just keep getting unable to connect??
(06-10-2012, 14:09)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]i use original game (steam) and i just keep getting unable to connect??

So you can see the server in the game, but cannot connect to it?

Can you connect without the addon applied?

Are you using the exact config file supplied with the new addon? If you have changed it, post it here and lets see if we can help.
@hillbilly check the server ports and configurations, try to set them on the server launch.

Thanks Barata...
It works with the old configuration files. Simply replace the two files: addon and d3d9. And turn off auto update in sv_config.ini
Server Addon on working fine here.
now if we could just get some other plugins updated(speed plugin, unlimited ammo etc.) would be awesome!

EXCELLENT JOB GUYS
Thank you
(06-10-2012, 14:25)litgar Wrote: [ -> ]It works with the old configuration files. Simply replace the two files: addon and d3d9. And turn off auto update in sv_config.ini

Mine did not work with Nukems config file - the ranked part stopped it loading for some reason.
not the addons fault, for some reason i can't connect via my lan now even without the addon installed.
It works great! My server runs promod 1.8 perfect.

Great work Cyanide!!
tested and now working, i will let you know any further issues.

thankyou.
Hello!

Thx for the update!
It's working on my windows 7 Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10