ItsMods

Full Version: the big show-what-you're-working-on thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(04-15-2012, 22:21)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@Rendflex (not) yet

I think @Nukem can.
That's why I added 'yet' to the sentence
just adding some idea's i had to the Fun-Spawn mod Smile

not going to update the release here on forums, i'm abusing it to test new stuff nukem added Smile

just connect to XS-1 or XS-2 in my signature to try it Big Grin

oh right we must post a screenshot..

well at work, so this should do! Awesome Troll

[attachment=1895]

Fuck yea!
No offense but I got the idea you're just using a little bit to much messages/dvars/commands for just a single roll
I try to make rolls as small as possible and not add any extra stuff because that would drive most people (including me) crazy
In other news, where did you get the playermodels from, I can't find mptype\mptype_sas_urban_sniper, mptype\mptype_ally_juggernaut etc etc in my GSC rip...
I know its not optimal, but hey, its just for myself Smile

i know it would be better to add a !leave or use a seperate function to set/reset dvars Tongue

(most) of the messages go to the client after getting the roll so it really isnt that annoying Smile

as for the models, nukem pastebinned a list in shoutbox after updating the addon, thats where ive got them from Smile
Just fooling arround abit with an idea i had yesterday.
[attachment=1909]
No idea if i ever get it fully working, but it should be doable for me Smile

:awsome:
Finally someone beginning on a stat system.
Wanted to do as well, but I got enough stuff to do myself
Yeah had that in my head a while now so im just gonna start a simple table/database structure and if thats done see if i can learn how to use sql in csharp Tongue Big Grin

[attachment=1910]

for now im keeping it simple, so no weapon/damage logging Tongue just stats
@pieter if you have problems feel free to post them here (in another thread). I may be able to help because I made a monitoring system at work with C# GUI to modify the configuration which is saved in (12) SQL Tables.
More about the monitoring system (Click to View)
SQLLite biatch!
Fuck MySQL !
http://system.data.sqlite.org/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19