ItsMods

Full Version: ModernAdmin Server Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You don't have to install anything, just download and run the tool.
Hi

First of all - Junior u done great job mate ! Tool is fking awsome.
Only problem I find is : u cant always be host, so even if there is cheater u cant kick him (or i have done something wrong Tongue). There is any kind of script or method to force host in mw3 ?
get better internet Smile
Just use playermanager @ everyone having issues with this
(03-14-2012, 16:57)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Just use playermanager @ everyone having issues with this

This is for matchmaking, not for dedicated servers.
(12-23-2011, 19:04)FFNJunior Wrote: [ -> ]Creator of the tool here, just thought I'd pop in and thank UdK.cH; I have subscribed to this thread, so if anyone has questions I'll do my best to respond.

Hey FFNJunior,

Congrats for creating this tool. I downloaded it, i did everything it says in the steam group but when i open it it says "error initializing firewall". I closed my firewall protection but nothing changed. Any idea what might be the problem?

(12-23-2011, 19:04)FFNJunior Wrote: [ -> ]Creator of the tool here, just thought I'd pop in and thank UdK.cH; I have subscribed to this thread, so if anyone has questions I'll do my best to respond.

Just correcting.. it says "error initializing firewall: 6d9"
Thanks again! Smile
(09-24-2012, 18:49)Tsontirakis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey FFNJunior,

Congrats for creating this tool. I downloaded it, i did everything it says in the steam group but when i open it it says "error initializing firewall". I closed my firewall protection but nothing changed. Any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks again! Smile

Right click on the tool and "Run as Administrator"

If that does not work try this, then try "Run as Administrator" again:
Quote:1. Go to your Start Menu
2. Type "services.msc" and hit Enter ( Without quotations )
3. Find "Base Filtering Engine", right click on it and make sure it is Started/Running

The tool also requires that you have Windows Vista/7.

Reply back if that worked for you or not.
(09-24-2012, 21:46)FFNJunior Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks again! Smile

3. Find "Base Filtering Engine", right click on it and make sure it is Started/Running

I runned the tool as Admnistrator but it shows me the same error. Also when i type "services.msc", a list opened with the currently running programs i think. But i could't find anywhere "Base Filtering Engine".

I am using Windows 7 64-bit.
(09-25-2012, 10:12)Tsontirakis Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2012, 21:46)FFNJunior Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks again! Smile

I runned the tool as Admnistrator but it shows me the same error. Also when i type "services.msc", a list opened with the currently running programs i think. But i could't find anywhere "Base Filtering Engine".

I am using Windows 7 64-bit.

well services.msc contain all possible running processes such as the activated and stopped ones.

base filtering engine is there, 100%
the question is what kind of language you installed in windows.

just translate base filtering engine into your language, such as in your case

good luck
Pages: 1 2