ItsMods

Full Version: Make your own ranked dedicated server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
if im gonna use this console cani get banned ? do i have to disable VAC in steam ?
ok i am having a light issue i think i did everything right created a txt file for the ffa file with the maps and stuff when i run start_map_rotate i get this error

Couldn't load map rotation file 'ffa.dspl.dspl'
Could not load map rotation "ffa.dspl". Shutting down
change maps manually instead of rotation ?
ok i got passed that problem through trial and error now i cant get it public shoots it to lan says no master server any ideas
enjoy your banned goals of 2011
(11-18-2011, 10:20)koil Wrote: [ -> ]enjoy your banned goals of 2011

The dedicated server is not linked to an account + You don't have to own mw3 to download and use it tru steam. Joining a dedicated server can be by accident so there is no way IW/Valve can ban people for joining a ranked server. And even if they do, then who should they ban? The server owner?
yes its safe!
Thank for the tut
(11-18-2011, 10:35)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2011, 10:20)koil Wrote: [ -> ]enjoy your banned goals of 2011

The dedicated server is not linked to an account + You don't have to own mw3 to download and use it tru steam. Joining a dedicated server can be by accident so there is no way IW/Valve can ban people for joining a ranked server. And even if they do, then who should they ban? The server owner?

Epic win post,koil is so wrong.
can anyon tell me why my server only goes to lan not internet yes i diabled my firewall and yes i moved the steam.dll to the folder server.cfg is in hell i put it in every folder in mw3 lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16