ItsMods

Full Version: Make your own ranked dedicated server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thanks to the coders for all the hard work. Without ranked dedicated servers this game is DOA. Looking forward patiently to the new patch.
I will release the files in ~2, 3 hrs
File for version 1.3 has been release by @OrangePL . You can download it from: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-1-3-...files.html
some idea to configurate the weapon level with 1 kill weapon lv. from 1 to 31?

and 1 more questen how i configurate the time for the game? in ctf i got 5 min per round and in ffa per 1 kill round is ending how i configurate it?
(11-20-2011, 19:48)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]File for version 1.3 has been release by @OrangePL . You can download it from: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-1-3-...files.html
thx for patching and sharing the file.
now we can play mutch better
(maybe someone can basicly tell me how to patch the exe - pls pm me)
Just use it to start your dedicated server. Drop it in the root directory of the game server and execute it from a batch file
(11-20-2011, 21:36)scarnight Wrote: [ -> ]some idea to configurate the weapon level with 1 kill weapon lv. from 1 to 31?

and 1 more questen how i configurate the time for the game? in ctf i got 5 min per round and in ffa per 1 kill round is ending how i configurate it?
Put this in your server.cfg:
Code:
seta scr_dm_scorelimit "0"
dvar dump, use it @everyone
(11-20-2011, 22:05)sac0o01 Wrote: [ -> ]Just use it to start your dedicated server. Drop it in the root directory of the game server and execute it from a batch file

You are a funny guy, aren't? Wink
Which of my 3 dedis you are mean? The win or one of the linux? Big Grin

I know how to switch the exe files ... all i want to know is, how to "manipulate" the original exe.
My mates want do play Sd instead of FFA ... so i have to play with the bytes myself (and i need at least a hint how to do - and yes, i know some technicals about assambler, c, c#cand so on)
(11-20-2011, 23:49)eckart Wrote: [ -> ]I know how to switch the exe files ... all i want to know is, how to "manipulate" the original exe.
My mates want do play Sd instead of FFA ... so i have to play with the bytes myself (and i need at least a hint how to do - and yes, i know some technicals about assambler, c, c#cand so on)

That's the problem, you can't because making the server ranked will force it to FFA with no way around this (until mods come out, IF they do [@SuperNovaAO Troll])
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16