ItsMods

Full Version: Make your own ranked dedicated server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(12-16-2011, 17:08)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you can play in your server on the same laptop, however: a laptop is usually not very fast and it could lag your game and server. So I would prefer using 2 computers. Hope I helped you.

Ok thank you, don't worry I got an Asus ROG laptop Tongue
no reply for : possibly get ban from VAC ?
Lol this has nothing to do with VAC so no, you can't get banned
(12-16-2011, 17:20)st4rk Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2011, 17:08)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you can play in your server on the same laptop, however: a laptop is usually not very fast and it could lag your game and server. So I would prefer using 2 computers. Hope I helped you.

Ok thank you, don't worry I got an Asus ROG laptop Tongue
no reply for : possibly get ban from VAC ?

you dont need steam to run a dedi....
(12-17-2011, 08:19)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]you dont need steam to run a dedi....

Yep I know but if I want to play in the same laptop, I need to run steam, right ?
yes but it wont affect your vac status

Hi,

i have some questions about the dedicated server exe. because my settings wont be applied in the server.cfg

for example i set allowvoting to 0 but voting is still allowed?!
also i forbid smokegrenade and last stand in my FFA config, but everybode can use it.

can it be true that there are some problemes with your modified iw5mp_server.exe?

i hope to get some help or infos for my problems. ;-)

greets
how make a domination ranked server ?

thanks
(12-21-2011, 01:29)king_trooles Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

i have some questions about the dedicated server exe. because my settings wont be applied in the server.cfg

also i forbid smokegrenade and last stand in my FFA config, but everybode can use it.

can it be true that there are some problemes with your modified iw5mp_server.exe?

greets

i guess dvars are still locked with this release, you either wait for another release of this tool or you wait till Nukem releases his version where "all" dvars are unlocked and usable

hope this clears up
(12-21-2011, 09:15)daviolo49 Wrote: [ -> ]how make a domination ranked server ?

thanks

The server gets bugged, domination will not work with ranked server files. Try Free For All instead.
(12-21-2011, 11:55)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2011, 01:29)king_trooles Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

greets

i guess dvars are still locked with this release, you either wait for another release of this tool or you wait till Nukem releases his version where "all" dvars are unlocked and usable

hope this clears up

hmm okay, then i hope that the releases will be coming soon ;-)
Or is there an approximate date, when they will be ready?

another hint what should be fixed:
you can't change the map with the command for example map mp_radar after logged in.

but at least... thx for your answer ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16