ItsMods

Full Version: Official VOTE (ItsModders Rank)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(08-28-2011, 18:36)koil Wrote: [ -> ]met94 / deadcrayon are the only two I feel worthy, no matter the vote outcome.

iAegle copy pasted the menu tut he done from another site for cod5 /facepalm.. no wonder it didnt work for some of us... lol..

G-Man is a fucking retard IRL... does nothing for this site at all..

the rest are just a bit below met / crayon on terms of helping / skill level. crayon obviously knows alot and met does as well, this poll is a joke, i got pm'd by people to vote here and think its honestly a joke if the out come is based purely off this pole... id rate myself above 80% of the people in the poll.

Just my 2cents.

I dont know met, but CrAyon was worth my vote
(08-28-2011, 18:35)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]Has Se7en released a Mod:
-Nope

Does Se7en ask for rep+ after a tutorial
-Yes

Example: After The dlc map tutorial (how to get them in usermaps) He asked me to rep+ him

Does Se7en's mod credits include every one it should:
-Nope

Example: iAegle Simple menu

Se7en Best Defense:
-You're a troll or noob

Example: Read last page...

Calling This isnt mature, arguments vs proffs are

Am I the only one thinking this?
-I doubt

How many say it like I do?
-Not much

Se7en begged for my texture fix and so did he do for some of my other stuff
- This isnt mature

(08-28-2011, 18:36)koil Wrote: [ -> ]met94 / deadcrayon are the only two I feel worthy, no matter the vote outcome.

iAegle copy pasted the menu tut he done from another site for cod5 /facepalm.. no wonder it didnt work for some of us... lol..

the rest are just a bit below met / crayon on terms of helping / skill level. crayon obviously knows alot and met does as well, this poll is a joke, i got pm'd by people to vote here and think its honestly a joke if the out come is based purely off this pole... id rate myself above 80% of the people in the poll.

Just my 2cents.

About @iAegle and his menu.. It's just basic menu scripting.. hasn't has to be stolen. It's just the same cod5 and black ops code..
yah, hes def helpful i didnt intend to put him in the same boat as g-man, hes def alot higher then him and high on that list(i think i even voted for him??), the fact he copy and pasted it though is annoying.. just thought id throw it out there.
(08-28-2011, 18:53)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]

Just my 2cents.

About @iAegle and his menu.. It's just basic menu scripting.. hasn't has to be stolen. It's just the same cod5 and black ops code..

I lol'd, People don't have to vote for me because i'm such an epic modder but maybe because they like me or because I help them when they ask me something. That menu.. ofcourse its not completely mine but I have to learn it from somewhere so I look into others shiz and use that as an example.
I released mod lol (crappy)
I will release my BIG two mods in september.
This one for mw2:
http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=69379
and this one for BO
http://www.moddb.com/mods/zom-x7-mod
On itsmods ( Heart )
also i made many tutorials....
@all...first you were disappointed which people got blue rank and asked for democracy to decide which people are worth it or not.
i made a poll for the community but guess what, still flame flame flame flame MOAR flame and rage.
where is the problem?

now we let the community decide and this is more than fair
(08-28-2011, 18:57)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]I released mod lol (crappy)
This one for mw2:
and this one for BO
On itsmods ( Heart )
I made many tutorials....

Buying votes// Mate we are talking about what you made, not what you took off other mods , tutorials for rep... thats what you did

@doh

I'd prefer to give my vote to Jariz and CrAyon
They deserve it more than I do, to be fair we shouldnt be able to vote at all, people from BO that play the mods and that would see what we have done should vote
(08-28-2011, 19:00)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]@all...first you were disappointed which people got blue rank and asked for democracy to decide which people are worth it or not.
i made a poll for the community but guess what, still flame flame flame flame MOAR flame and rage.
where is the problem?

now we let the community decide and this is more than fair

We weren't doubting the fairness of this. We are just mad in general because people steal stuff... And ofcourse, a public vote is never going to be good enough.. since not everyone knows if someone steals etc.. I still believe this is the best thing, the most fair thing.
Offtopic:

HOLY SHIT, almost 100 replys in 1 dayiii!ii
(08-28-2011, 19:00)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 18:57)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]I released mod lol (crappy)
This one for mw2:
and this one for BO
On itsmods ( Heart )
I made many tutorials....

Buying votes// Mate we are talking about what you made, not what you took off other mods , tutorials for rep... thats what you did

@doh

I'd prefer to give my vote to Jariz and CrAyon
They deserve it more than I do, to be fair we shouldnt be able to vote at all, people from BO that play the mods and that would see what we have done should vote

.. xD HAUAUHAAA
Stop amuse me Sleepy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18