ItsMods

Full Version: Official VOTE (ItsModders Rank)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(08-28-2011, 15:56)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]"Not So Fair" Poll Huh

People that actually have a blue name and they worked hard for it , will of course get alot of vote

I think it's fair. They don't vote for people with blue names, only for people who worked hard for it (which is fair)
(08-28-2011, 15:56)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]People that actually have a blue name and they worked hard for it , will of course get alot of vote

Nope, some just either;
1) Copy'npasted
2) Was active on itsmods
3) Made lot's of pointless tutorials which everybody already knew about.
4) Released lot's of mods (Some people, as me and @Pozzuh haven't actually released a single mod here)
(08-28-2011, 15:58)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 15:56)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]People that actually have a blue name and they worked hard for it , will of course get alot of vote

Nope, some just either;
1) Copy'npasted
2) Was active on itsmods
4) Released lot's of mods (Some people, as me and @Pozzuh haven't actually released a single mod here)

I have released a mod! Sad
(08-28-2011, 15:59)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope, some just either;
1) Copy'npasted
2) Was active on itsmods

Orly?
Gief link

Nope, some just either;
1) Copy'npasted
2) Was active on itsmods

Did u?
Quote:I think it's fair. They don't vote for people with blue names, only for people who worked hard for it (which is fair)

So even if I worked hard, if I get like 2-3 votes, I wont get it, but of course, I have secret projects that only Jariz knows , him and I have good reasons to keep them secret but of course , what you dont know cant be part of this

Any way , Im doing Thompson and M1 garand (both with anims) for Lemon right now, just need to fix some issues , Jariz is also helping me , was wondering if any one wanted to make a custom rank system with me someday?

(08-28-2011, 16:00)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope, some just either;
1) Copy'npasted
2) Was active on itsmods

Did u?

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-One-...anced.html

(08-28-2011, 16:01)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I think it's fair. They don't vote for people with blue names, only for people who worked hard for it (which is fair)

So even if I worked hard, if I get like 2-3 votes, I wont get it, but of course, I have secret projects that only Jariz knows , him and I have good reasons to keep them secret but of course , what you dont know cant be part of this

Any way , Im doing Thompson and M1 garand (both with anims) for Lemon right now, just need to fix some issues , Jariz is also helping me , was wondering if any one wanted to make a custom rank system with me someday?

I know ur secret project. But this probably isn't your only chance. It would be fair to do another vote in like 3 months or something, right? Then newer modders get the chance to improve and release mods..

I also have my own secret project btw.. only @SuperNovaAO @Yamato @Rendflex and @OrangePL know about it.. we pretty much canceled it though...
Quote:I know ur secret project. But this probably isn't your only chance. It would be fair to do another vote in like 3 months or something, right? Then newer modders get the chance to improve and release mods..

Jariz told you? or you guessed if you guessed just tell it here, because I doubt you have it

Btw I did release a melee mod (sry for model problem when to cuba and forgot to fix lolz, was funny to see them twisted like that however)

(08-28-2011, 16:01)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 16:00)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope, some just either;
1) Copy'npasted
2) Was active on itsmods

Did u?

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-One-...anced.html

(08-28-2011, 16:01)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]

I know ur secret project. But this probably isn't your only chance. It would be fair to do another vote in like 3 months or something, right? Then newer modders get the chance to improve and release mods..

I also have my own secret project btw.. only @SuperNovaAO @Yamato @Rendflex and @OrangePL know about it.. we pretty much canceled it though...

and @Justin
I like how most of the people here voted for themselves.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18