ItsMods

Full Version: Official VOTE (ItsModders Rank)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(08-28-2011, 17:45)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 17:41)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, wtf is going on here ? just not let us fight omg...

ok Nyan Cat
you guys should make status: ItsOMA or ItsOneManArmy Big GrinBig Grin

just......
don't...
PLEASE
Hum if you count helpful threads + thanks also check how long they have been new ppl like me will obviously have less than others

so make a math formula with the time and thanks/rep they got since they are registered? Chicken

(In my opinion thats just bullshit, friends rep friends, friends vote for friends, thats not really democraticly fair Tongue , however if we were to show other people our mods, that wouldnt fair too, so I guess we will stick to what people think of us, but thinking isnt what we are really, I love trolling people that troll and that think they are higher than others (I dont mean admins and stuff like that, I mean like they think they are over god ,etc) of course its mostly to see their reaction, how they react makes us see how they are in reality, it is like comparing a famous painter to somebody that makes painting in the street, they can be both as good but one has 1 more thing , he is famous , that doesnt make him better than the other , but it makes him look better)

Vote for what you think is right and not for what others think is right

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
-Albert Einstein

EDIT: 4Fun I have beaten your posts Tongue
EDIT2: Se7en you took ump45 and intervention off a web site of people that made them for COD4, tell the truth and give credits
(08-28-2011, 17:48)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
-Albert Einstein

ItsSpammer, #efefef color

this guy supports the idea, even einstein supports me
hm LOL
(08-28-2011, 17:49)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 17:48)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
-Albert Einstein

ItsSpammer, #efefef color

this guy supports the idea, even einstein supports me

Check my little edit Tongue
No shit Sherlock I spam in spam section, I had 30k points before supernova did that stupid thing with spam section
(08-28-2011, 17:48)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]Hum if you count helpful threads + thanks also check how long they have been new ppl like me will obviously have less than others

so make a math formula with the time and thanks/rep they got since they are registered? Chicken

(In my opinion thats just bullshit, friends rep friends, friends vote for friends, thats not really democraticly fair Tongue , however if we were to show other people our mods, that wouldnt fair too, so I guess we will stick to what people think of us, but thinking isnt what we are really, I love trolling people that troll and that think they are higher than others (I dont mean admins and stuff like that, I mean like they think they are over god ,etc) of course its mostly to see their reaction, how they react makes us see how they are in reality, it is like comparing a famous painter to somebody that makes painting in the street, they can be both as good but one has 1 more thing , he is famous , that doesnt make him better than the other , but it makes him look better)

Vote for what you think is right and not for what others think is right

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
-Albert Einstein

EDIT: 4Fun I have beaten your posts Tongue
EDIT2: Se7en you took ump45 and intervention off a web site of people that made them for COD4, tell the truth and give credits

Noob, i given credits.
And Sanya is my friend. Tongue
(08-28-2011, 17:52)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]No shit Sherlock I spam in spam section, I had 30k points before supernova did that stupid thing with spam section

U JELLY?
(08-28-2011, 17:53)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 17:52)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]No shit Sherlock I spam in spam section, I had 30k points before supernova did that stupid thing with spam section

U JELLY?

OH MY GOD SPAAAAAAAMMMMERR DETECTED
I'm made good tutorials also ( and will do other epic tutorials )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18