ItsMods

Full Version: Importing models from CoDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You can rip them with 3dripper. Idk about xmodel exporter
I really failed something in the last 10 steps. They don't make much sense, compared to the rest of the tutorial.
I'm trying to convert the G3 just to test this out.
First I opened the XMODEL_EXPORT file with the BO asset manager and it said the file has to be located in the BO model_export folder, as it was located in the cod4/raw/obj folder for me.

I pasted the model to the required BO folder and it said some material called weapon_g4.mtl etc. was not found, so I just made one in the asset manager.
I clicked on the top where it says PC convert and I guess it converted it as there was no errors.

But the next section in the tutorial asks to go to some .iwi file etc. which makes no sense at all as I got none of those files in my /raw folder.

If anyone would like to clear this up, would be great.
Download Ur cod4weps Contents Package Place Them In Black Ops Raw File An When In COB Training Game I Go Give M40a3_mp It Just Come's Up With Default Gun What Am I Doing Rong Sad
Im Gonig In FUCKING Insane Tring To Work Out This Peace Of SHIT MoD Could Or Sum 1 PLEASE Make A Fucking Video Tutorial On How To Proply Do This MoD It Would Been Much Appreciated THAX Huh Sad Angry

Im Gonig In FUCKING Insane Tring To Work Out This Peace Of SHIT MoD Could Or Sum 1 PLEASE Make A Fucking Video Tutorial On How To Proply Do This MoD It Would Been Much Appreciated THAX Huh Sad Angry

Never Mind About This Reply Iv Work It All Out Mod Cod4 Cod5 Weapons In To Black Ops If There's Any One Having Problems With This Tutorial Or Tring To Work It Out Let Me Now And Il Tri To Help You With Ur Problem I Mite Make Video Tutorial
Don't Now Yet Maby See What Happens :cool

Steam User Name : (GCS) The illuminati

Rep + Seven Four Ur Tutorial

(12-05-2011, 04:27)Drillsy Wrote: [ -> ]Download Ur cod4weps Contents Package Place Them In Black Ops Raw File An When In COB Training Game I Go Give M40a3_mp It Just Come's Up With Default Gun What Am I Doing Rong Sad
Worked It All Out Thax 4 The Mod Work's Good
, , google . .
(01-22-2012, 13:39)reptile10 Wrote: [ -> ], , google . .

HOW GOOD WOULD IT BE IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY DONE THIS RIGHT AND RELEASED THEM..

THAT WOULD BE GOOD.
(01-28-2012, 06:51)koil Wrote: [ -> ]HOW GOOD WOULD IT BE IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY DONE THIS RIGHT AND RELEASED THEM..

THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

its really not that hard, we all know this but to newer members its incredibly hard to understand however with toms new xmodel tool its alot eazyer with the auto bind script your done, also it will almost be a 1min job after his done the .xmodel_export extract part so get readdy for the simpilst port tut you've ever seen ! Smile
Does the model exporter support MW2 too?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8