ItsMods

Full Version: Importing models from CoDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thansk for making the tutorial! It will help me alot Smile And sry for the stupid questions :/ i had to read better Big Grin Works the xmodelexporter version better ?
Nice, good job!
(08-10-2011, 17:52)boe44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2011, 17:19)[CoDBOMod]Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]There is no sound converter for black ops so you can't do this afaik.

converting .wav to raw Mono, 44100Hz, 32-bit float doesnt work like in every other cod?

Nope, the BO sound files don't even have a valid WAV header.
i really cant find the files, the only file thats attached $identetynormalmap works

the rest i really cant find :S
hey can someone help me i cant implemnt the mod provided any help in getting the sniper and the deagle to work in game or could someone just recompile it into a mod that would be great thanks
hello
I have tested but the model are not in the good position when I look others players.
The gun is not in the hand !
How fix this please ?
[Image: bugweapcod4deagle.jpg]
(08-13-2011, 11:29)hitmax Wrote: [ -> ]hello
I have tested but the model are not in the good position when I look others players.
The gun is not in the hand !
How fix this please ?
[Image: bugweapcod4deagle.jpg]

change the tag_weapon or j_gun tag position of the world model
Or Export weapon_desert_eagle
The tag_weapon position must be changed in maya or in asset manager ?
And I have an other problem : the sniper rifle is sometimes upside down or sideways
I think the model used as world model is not the world model, were is the world model ?
(08-13-2011, 13:33)hitmax Wrote: [ -> ]The tag_weapon position must be changed in maya or in asset manager ?
And I have an other problem : the sniper rifle is sometimes upside down or sideways
I think the model used as world model is not the world model, were is the world model ?

Se7en just didnt provide you guys a world mode \faceplam
Use xmodel exporter to export the one from COD4, you will be fine with that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8