ItsMods

Full Version: Importing models from CoDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(08-14-2011, 17:02)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]i thought 3d ripper dx will ban you cause it triggers vac

you can just have VAC off?....Exclamation
but yeah it will ban you for sure if it is on
the sv_vac dvar is fake.. it points to some unused punkbuster functions. vac is probably always on.... am I right @d0h! ? Big Grin
dunno if they patched that, but yes it is/was fake

is it detected by pb too?
(08-14-2011, 17:52)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]dunno if they patched that, but yes it is/was fake

3d ripper count as a hack for VAC ,so you should dl another BO (non-steam) only to rip model or play in sp
(08-14-2011, 17:53)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2011, 17:52)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]dunno if they patched that, but yes it is/was fake

3d ripper count as a hack for VAC ,so you should dl another BO (non-steam) only to rip model or play in sp

yep , im useing 3d ripper on cod4 but i havent been able to get it to run on blackops "fatel error"
(08-14-2011, 23:07)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2011, 17:53)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]

yep , im useing 3d ripper on cod4 but i havent been able to get it to run on blackops "fatel error"

Ask deadcrayon, he does it
it looks very nice, just copy the map lolz, gl with it
Can somebody Please make a video tutorial for this? Maybe even just a run though of the process because reading this word for word i still am very confused on what to do, having never done this before.

Thanks
Hello
I have a problem :
My desert eagle is invisible (I have the error : ERROR: Couldn't open techniqueSet 'pimp/techsets/mc_l_sm_r0c0x0_clrdtl.techset')
But I have the anims.
Is it related to the error (techsets) ?
Please help.
(It is strang because I did the same for the M4A1 and it works for the M4A1)
[Image: desertbug.jpg]

And how do we put a crosshair ?
I have used the gold model and it's work now, the silver model is bugged.
I have put the world model !
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hitmaxpro/s...tab=public

But the ADS make my weapon invisible !
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hitmaxpro/s...tab=public

And how to display the crosshair please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8