ItsMods

Full Version: Adding DLC Maps as Custom Maps.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I agree with Nova, i own legit Dlc (give me GS for free) but i cant play it with my friends. Even for clans is bad, i cant turn server to all maps 'cause nobody own all Dlc or the same Dlc. This turn cod in "serie A players and serie B players" (major leage or minor leage). If was free Dlc for all maybe i'll play it with my friends on ours server now and not with the same maps only .
Is not good "today Dlc# Only" for ranked server ...........
But will Mw3, never mind, ater 1 year we all forget about server and Dlc if they will give it back to next Cod.....

Not was a joke i'll never buy another Call of Duty, i'll wait freeWeek only to cheat and play it for free if already i not play it with console for free, like now are..............................
In 1 year we will think back to the good 'ol BO times where there even were dedicated servers,
(07-29-2011, 14:41)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]In 1 year we will think back to the good 'ol BO times where there even were dedicated servers,

Wasnt something similar that happened wtih MW2, thinking about 'ol COD4 time?
(07-29-2011, 14:41)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]In 1 year we will think back to the good 'ol BO times where there even were dedicated servers,

You are kidding, I will never miss BO times Troll
easy- dont use it Big Grin

akim14

this tutorial is useless. please make video or delete it....
(07-29-2011, 16:28)akim14 Wrote: [ -> ]this tutorial is useless. please make video or delete it....

why? it works!

akim14

without "god mode"????
the thread is about adding dlc maps as custom maps. and this works, even if there are 1-2 bugs.
so your request makes no sense to close/delete it and that its useless
I will try to fix it ( i think i know how )
and will post in thread ..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16