ItsMods

Full Version: Adding DLC Maps as Custom Maps.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I have.....
Tell how to start map Shangri-La,
Using a command bind:
bind F2 "map zombie_coast"
bind F3 "map zombie_cosmodrome"
bind F4 "???????????????" (the map name)
I have references on new DLC!
I'd like to add, that you should also rename the vision (mp_mapname_vision) to get that working (hex editing) Smile

akim14

Wow. waiting for tut :-D
Need powerfull CPU or GPU, i tried to launch this zombie map on old computer and i had error: No more memory or Out of memory(x001) O_O
I am waiting too.
Here is my DLC3 fix but I put 0's on my. might have to change it to 1's

http://pastebin.com/5HTgrqT4

akim14

it should working, but you also should change dlc number and map number. and i think, maps should be renamed in style mp_mapnam1 (last character replaced with 1, in area51 case for example area11), if someone missing another file, PM me (no warez please, just mod files)
(08-10-2011, 22:53)akim14 Wrote: [ -> ]it should working, but you also should change dlc number and map number. and i think, maps should be renamed in style mp_mapnam1 (last character replaced with 1, in area51 case for example area11), if someone missing another file, PM me (no warez please, just mod files)

Yeah they do work me and xetal think it was better to do zero's lol

Now I need figure how to get load screens and that jazz description working

akim14

i keep 1 for original tutorial creator Big Grin yea, loadscreens should be nice Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16