ItsMods

Full Version: Adding DLC Maps as Custom Maps.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

akim14

Cant wait! :-D
Ok, to get all working do this:

1. Remove the killtrigger disabler, that was in the tutorial, so DO NOT use that
2. Copy the mapsTable.csv from root\raw\mp and place in mods\modname\mp
3. add these lines to it:
http://pastebin.com/Nqdmg7Fe (pastebin as lines fucked up here, long lines)
4. Add this to the mod.csv:
Code:
rawfile,mp/mapsTable.csv
stringtable,mp/mapsTable.csv

Then all should be fully working, including killtriggers ;P

~xetal

akim14

working fine!

do you have mapstable for annihilation map pack?
(08-01-2011, 14:15)akim14 Wrote: [ -> ]working fine!

do you have mapstable for annihilation map pack?

Nah, but I could make those from scrap.
Will upload them in some hours.
I can also post the zombie map table, if you so like.
(08-01-2011, 12:24)xetal Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, to get all working do this:

1. Remove the killtrigger disabler, that was in the tutorial, so DO NOT use that
Code:
rawfile,mp/mapsTable.csv

~xetal

nice one xetal, you are my hero of the day!!!
+rep //added to the mainpost as last step (too lazy to put it in line, thats why its the last step)

(07-29-2011, 00:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone wonders: this is NOT the map, this is just some of the scripts of the Modding Tools repacked.

For all the haters

Also there has been a discussion that making this public was a bad move because it will make Treyarch think twice before they do anything nice for modders anytime soon.

This is not a direct "attack" on their game and it wouldn't even be a problem if the DLC's would be free.

This is not about being a "hater" but about common sense and decency. Its a real shame that you and your staff have decided to go that route about modding and COD. I see a lot of talented people here but sadly the objectives and actions are despicable. This type of non-sense "If anyone wonders: this is NOT the map, this is just some of the scripts of the Modding Tools repacked." is exactly what makes piracy become so prolific on PC, so many people influenced to think "its ok".

By allowing mods like this you are essentially condoning piracy as why would someone want to do this if they owned the DLC? The pricing or the fact that DLC are not free is another discussion, and i can agree that all in all it doesn't make for a cheap game - yet i cant understand that some would want to play those yet not support the company who provided them, hypocrisy comes to mind.

So, thanks for making PC games a misery by pirating them instead of promoting them. By the way, there is zero doubt in my mind that without PCDev willingness to bring Modtools to BO, there would be none.
(08-01-2011, 18:41)zeroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2011, 00:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone wonders: this is NOT the map, this is just some of the scripts of the Modding Tools repacked.

For all the haters

Also there has been a discussion that making this public was a bad move because it will make Treyarch think twice before they do anything nice for modders anytime soon.

This is not a direct "attack" on their game and it wouldn't even be a problem if the DLC's would be free.

This is not about being a "hater" but about common sense and decency. Its a real shame that you and your staff have decided to go that route about modding and COD. I see a lot of talented people here but sadly the objectives and actions are despicable. This type of non-sense "If anyone wonders: this is NOT the map, this is just some of the scripts of the Modding Tools repacked." is exactly what makes piracy become so prolific on PC, so many people influenced to think "its ok".

By allowing mods like this you are essentially condoning piracy as why would someone want to do this if they owned the DLC? The pricing or the fact that DLC are not free is another discussion, and i can agree that all in all it doesn't make for a cheap game - yet i cant understand that some would want to play those yet not support the company who provided them, hypocrisy comes to mind.

So, thanks for making PC games a misery by pirating them instead of promoting them. By the way, there is zero doubt in my mind that without PCDev willingness to bring Modtools to BO, there would be none.

As VALVe stated, games made good for pc doesn't have to worry for piracy.
Why do you think mw2 and bo are so 'pirated' while cod4 and counter-strike are not?
(08-01-2011, 18:58)xetal Wrote: [ -> ]As VALVe stated, games made good for pc doesn't have to worry for piracy.
Why do you think mw2 and bo are so 'pirated' while cod4 and counter-strike are not?

This isnt Valve or MW2 is it? May I remind you that Blackops has official Mod Support? After seeing whats been done with those official tools i wouldnt be surprised if Treyarch dropped the entire thing next time.
pls help a press ctrl f and type mp_kowloon and all i get is this
[attachment=913]
(08-01-2011, 12:24)xetal Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, to get all working do this:

Code:
rawfile,mp/mapsTable.csv

~xetal
Good job xetal. also check your IRC. I send you a message. I been afk all day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16