ItsMods

Full Version: ItsModsloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wait so there are no file size limit anymroe right?
how do I enable cheats on the server? whats the Dvar I add? I tried sv_cheats 1 but it doesnt do squat.
We dun haz filesize lemits
hi, I have downloaded this hack tool, I need some specific video on how to enable the XP hack when hosting a game. plz post a tut. thanks il be back soon

or if you can host a game and boost me that be cool too, i dont want to get vac banned Sad
Can some one help me with editing the _RANK.GSC file. I play with BOTS. I want to know where I edit it so that I have a AK47, LAW, Claymore and Mortar Team. And have it so the BOTS dont start with killstreaks. Thank you.
Wow goodjob
thanks
so if we send sv_vac 0 in PM vac will not ban for cheat injection or in this case mod loader?
In console. Or you disable it in the Server Settings when setting up a private server:
[Image: VAC2.png]
Hay.

Your modloader got patched, right as I was about to finish and release a mod (not an unserious one like the B&MOD, this one is fking awesome)

Any plans on a released/private fixed modloader?
(11-21-2010, 12:16)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Hay.

Your modloader got patched, right as I was about to finish and release a mod (not an unserious one like the B&MOD, this one is fking awesome)

Any plans on a released/private fixed modloader?
Nice to have u for modding againSmile