ItsMods

Full Version: ItsModsloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OH MY GOD....
obvious troll has been OBVIOUSLY warned

isnt the BIG RED TEXT -BIG and RED- enough?
(02-10-2011, 20:32)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]OH MY GOD....
obvious troll has been OBVIOUSLY warned

isnt the BIG RED TEXT -BIG and RED- enough?

I love d0h <3. You should have put this message in like biggest font
Btw now i am sure that 3arc is watching nova all the time Tongue
(02-11-2011, 12:38)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw now i am sure that 3arc is watching nova all the time Tongue

lol
OMG CANT MAKE MOD
THE SUSPENCE IS KILLIN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Ow lol,
@ other staff, next time send me a SMS.

It's funny that it came out 1 day after I went away.

And I don't have real vacation. I just skipped school with 12 friends for a week to not pay 10 times the price to go skiing for a week in the French Alps next week when half of Europe has official holidays (or 2 weeks).

EDIT: I do not promote skipping school. Don't tell your teacher: SuperNovaAO told me to do that!
(02-12-2011, 23:56)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Ow lol,

And I don't have real vacation. I just skipped school with 12 friends for a week to not pay 10 times the price to go skiing for a week in the French Alps next week when half of Europe has official holidays (or 2 weeks).

EDIT: I do not promote skipping school. Don't tell your teacher: SuperNovaAO told me to do that!

Haha, lucky you xD

I will said I skip school because I want to make u guys worry Big Grin

Haha nova, the first thing we said when they patched was :

''Good timing''

updated.