ItsMods

Full Version: Making your own custom shaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, I'am not sure but it may not work if the image size is not 128x128.
(07-11-2011, 13:17)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I'am not sure but it may not work if the image size is not 128x128.

ok thanks for the reply
Nice tutorial!
but why need to use precache? its must work without precache...
(07-11-2011, 20:15)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tutorial!
but why need to use precache? its must work without precache...

I precached and it worked so I didn't tried without it. It's just one short line, it won't hurt:d
i still can not get team icon to work , do they need to have a alpha channel? or mipmaps?
(07-12-2011, 01:54)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]i still can not get team icon to work , do they need to have a alpha channel? or mipmaps?

Talk to iBanana on steam he managed to make team icons by using thus tut yesterday. I can pm his steam id tomorrow morning.
my PC convert wont work I get a ERROR (everytime -.-)

and how put it in zone source when its done ?
(07-17-2011, 15:00)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]and how put it in zone source when its done ?

material,<customshadername>

and what's the error you're getting?
1: when i press (PC convert current asset only) then other things show up like:

Did you mean "mtl_c_cub_mp_tropas_headgear", wich is a material?(no will keep looking).

then u will get hundreds of other things, and he dont find the custom made :S

2: so I make another one: now i get the error,

Code:
Debug Assertion Failed!

Expression changes && asset not in db, either misspelled or gdt has not been saved     ETC.  ETC.

i got a .gdt file (what is in db?)

so i press retry now i get this: There was a unexpected error: would you like to create a minidump file?

lol, got it THX to @SE7EN

his post:

save gdt to texture_assets\
not in texture_assets\mods

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New reply: How put things in the zone source?
Phl3x answered your question, open mod tools open zone source, add that line and save.
Pages: 1 2 3