ItsMods

Full Version: How to import Weapons from SP to MP in Black Ops using Mod Tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"just remove the thundergun stuff between the \\ 's"

what stuff?

remove only "thundergun" or only "\parentWeaponName\"?

edit both ways still give that warning
(07-05-2011, 12:46)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]"just remove the thundergun stuff between the \\ 's"

what stuff?

remove only "thundergun" or only "\parentWeaponName\"?

edit both ways still give that warning

Hmm ... Did you save first, then export the weapon, move the weapon to your MOD\weapons\mp\ folder and then changed

\parentWeaponName\thundergun\
to
\parentWeaponName\\

?
What do you mean export? this tutorial doesn't mention any weapon export does it? my head is fucked up
(07-05-2011, 12:52)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean export? this tutorial doesn't mention any weapon export does it? my head is fucked up

I mean "Convert current asset"
Big Grin
Yes I did that before saving, and yes it's \parentWeaponName\\ I still get that error
(07-05-2011, 12:55)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I did that before saving, and yes it's \parentWeaponName\\ I still get that error

.. First save then convert

I don't see the problem then,

You sure your csv is like this:
Code:
weapon,mp\m40a3_mp
weapon,mp\kar98k_scoped_mp

?
I'ts already saved, but I'll do it again:

1) saving the changes
2) converting (F10)
3) removing that "\thundergun"
4) adding another "\" so it'd look like you said "\parentWeaponName\\" (because I don't have any '\' after thundergun)
5) selecting "link fast file"
6) "build mod"
And I still get a warning?
(07-05-2011, 13:17)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]I'ts already saved, but I'll do it again:

1) saving the changes
2) converting (F10)
3) removing that "\thundergun"
4) adding another "\" so it'd look like you said "\parentWeaponName\\" (because I don't have any '\' after thundergun)
5) selecting "link fast file"
6) "build mod"
And I still get a warning?

I'm sorry, no idea then

Did you move the thundergun_zm from raw\weapons\mp to modroot\weapons\mp ?
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\raw\weapons\mp\thundergun_zm

?
(07-05-2011, 13:20)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\raw\weapons\mp\thundergun_zm

?

Yeah move that to

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\mods\mp_machinewarfare\weapons\mp
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12