ItsMods

Full Version: How to import Weapons from SP to MP in Black Ops using Mod Tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hmm, doestn work for me Sad

@This Point:

Code:
->parentweaponname\m16 delete it (dont forget to make a backup)

have i to do that in the original blackops/raw/weapons/mp folder or somewhere in the mods folder?
When it says go to raw\weapons\mp\<yourweapon>, there is no weapons folder for me.

I went to C:\steampath..blahblah\blackops\raw\ and there is no weapons folder :S
thanks for using my pic xD
@Madnesslink5
Use converter, then you'll see them
Code:
==================================================
Linker summary:

There were 0 warnings and 3 errors.

Errors:
  ERROR: Could not open 'rumble/defaultweapon_fire'
      failed loading 'rumble/defaultweapon_fire' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/mod.csv'
  (!) UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: Could not load rumble info file [defaultweapon_fire]

Arguments passed to linker:
  -nopause -language english -moddir mp_BRM mod

==================================================

is there error i get, then i load with hands and shoot retarded shit, not sure why its not working.
copy paste into raw folder =)

http://cod6hmod.itshax.com/rumble.zip

Credit nukem!
EDIT: ZerO beat me
When I try and build my mod, the console gets this far
Quote:Copying c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\mods\mp_zom_db\mod.csv
to c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\zone_source\mod.csv
args: -nopause -language english -moddir mp_zom_db mod
NOTE: language=english
NOTE: baselang=english (streaming language) [automatically chosen as no -baselang provided]

then a little box pops up saying FileSize >0, assert. I press ok and then it says linker_pc.exe has stopped working :S
(06-24-2011, 23:39)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]When I try and build my mod, the console gets this far
Quote:Copying c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\mods\mp_zom_db\mod.csv
to c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\zone_source\mod.csv
args: -nopause -language english -moddir mp_zom_db mod
NOTE: language=english
NOTE: baselang=english (streaming language) [automatically chosen as no -baselang provided]

then a little box pops up saying FileSize >0, assert. I press ok and then it says linker_pc.exe has stopped working :S

go back into Asset Manager and re-convert your weapon file(s)
Nvm, fixed it. Would be sick to get the sound working with it Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12