ItsMods

Full Version: Hosting With Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, is it possible to modify ranked games with the addon? I have a force host so I am host in every game, can I somehow make it an infection lobby? Serious answers only please.
This Addon is only for Dedicated Servers. Using it in your game folder will flag you by VAC as a cheater because it modifies game files.
Thats fine, I have ban bypass. How do i make the addon work for standard mp?
lol well you can't Smile
Any programs that edit the game files in a normal game when you're host?
He's saying he has a hack to make him host every time. so basically he could already get vac banned. . . . .
(11-04-2013, 01:27)obliviron Wrote: [ -> ]Thats fine, I have ban bypass. How do i make the addon work for standard mp?

doubt that Wink
(11-04-2013, 16:35)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2013, 01:27)obliviron Wrote: [ -> ]Thats fine, I have ban bypass. How do i make the addon work for standard mp?

doubt that Wink

I don't think I have to say anything, your rep says it all..
Edit: Nevermind, didn't realize this forum caters to kids. Enjoy running your servers on your parents' computers.
(11-04-2013, 19:24)obliviron Wrote: [ -> ]

doubt that Wink

Edit: Nevermind, didn't realize this forum caters to kids. Enjoy running your servers on your parents' computers.

Well said about parent's computers.
(11-04-2013, 19:24)obliviron Wrote: [ -> ]

doubt that Wink

ouch..hurts so much

LOL