• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
iEdit
I will not support you how to get weapons camo or other think, anyway this will help you to find it alone. Please dont leech it to other site and/or make trainer from this, track your change to avoid console error and save your copy (easyway to do this is take a screen before change), Xp modding will make your copy invalid 'cuz serverside gamestat (dont change this value). dont forget message of the day from pcd*ve . , so "stay hungry,stay foolish".

Edit: Add new table with Assault Rifle challenge, attachament and Camo unlock, press "Pag Up" , num 1-8 will boost challange for XP, use only in barrack and close it before joing pub. lobby, Xp boost can be used more and more.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/374afd3c...355946290/

[Image: 1z6v8r9.jpg]

Attached Files
.zip   BO2_Toll.zip (Size: 1.37 KB / Downloads: 109)
.zip   MerryXmas.7z.zip (Size: 2.89 KB / Downloads: 64)
.zip   BO2_v12_AR_Diamond_Camo.7z.Zip (Size: 4.3 KB / Downloads: 55)
hihi im in the credits Big Grin thanks man i was too lazy to do it myself Tongue
nice work keep it up

Edit: btw the class 2-5 perks have the same value but u have to add the given amount to it (if u know what i mean). lets say the hex is 01 for the class 2 perk1 and u want lightweight (94) just type in 95 and it should work Wink
(12-19-2012, 00:04)ZuNe Wrote: hihi im in the credits Big Grin thanks man i was too lazy to do it myself Tongue
nice work keep it up

Edit: btw the class 2-5 perks have the same value but u have to add the given amount to it (if u know what i mean). lets say the hex is 01 for the class 2 perk1 and u want lightweight (94) just type in 95 and it should work Wink

i miss only 2 and 4 class, but copy class work fine. Hwr i'm testing killstrike and seem to fit and let you free slot. try 204>219
Perhaps a bit of a better description? I've got no idea what it does besides that you can get banned with it.
A virus scan would also be welcome.
iEdit? I thought apple did this stuff lol
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(12-19-2012, 15:01)JariZ Wrote: Perhaps a bit of a better description? I've got no idea what it does besides that you can get banned with it.

Added virus scan, basicaly it's a .txt file. To answer your question: iHate like cod series is turn, console game for noobs gamers. I'm not banned and i can use hax and avoid players report and vac ban, basicaly i'm not in game. however boring me challenges and prestige things. After all i'm realy veteran for cod series....

the Clever guys know what to do with it, but pls let it secret......
P.S. 3 minutes?
(12-19-2012, 21:21)Gladio Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 15:01)JariZ Wrote: Perhaps a bit of a better description? I've got no idea what it does besides that you can get banned with it.

Added virus scan, basicaly it's a .txt file. To answer your question: iHate like cod series is turn, console game for noobs gamers. I'm not banned and i can use hax and avoid players report and vac ban, basicaly i'm not in game. however boring me challenges and prestige things. After all i'm realy veteran for cod series....

the Clever guys know what to do with it, but pls let it secret......

I still dont get it.
Same. Sorry.
(12-19-2012, 21:47)SirGravzy Wrote: @surtek already figured out how to get any camo... it's hardly a secret...

Well pm me how enable target finder glicht and i will support you to enhance your gameplay and get fast prestige. however will strictly confidential....
(12-20-2012, 15:17)Gladio Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 21:47)SirGravzy Wrote: @surtek already figured out how to get any camo... it's hardly a secret...

Well pm me how enable target finder glicht and i will support you to enhance your gameplay and get fast prestige. however will strictly confidential....

He already said he's not telling anyone. Now stop begging.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iEdit my stats [prestige 20] Gladio 36 17,783 05-06-2012, 22:53
Last Post: Mizzou