Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom weapon intervention and adding 2+ custom weapons
hey i was wondering if someone can get me the all the files for the custom weapon intervention and also if u have more than 1 custom weapon u want to put it how can i put those in because i want to add a few custom weapons in this new mod and those weapons were by Se7en the deagle and m40a3 sniper and i want to add some more custom weapons in my mod so can someone help me??? Please

the other weapons i wanted to put in was: Intervention, Kar-98k, DB shotgun, M1014 shotgun,

if anyone could help me i give total credit tons of thanks and hugs!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkRolleyesRolleyesAngelAngelAngelAngelBlushBlush

note: i wanted to add all of them together in 1 mod but idk how to add them all can someone show me how??? ThanksWinkWinkWinkWink
[Video: ]

would be nice yeah Wink
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

weoh, thats idea... i will release Custom weapon pack 2 with thoose weapons :p
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

(04-08-2012, 15:42)JayDi Wrote: weoh, thats idea... i will release Custom weapon pack 2 with thoose weapons :p

Thanks i really appriciate it ive been looking for those for a week now and i cant get them to export so i tried to find them online and i havnt found them so thanks

Yea that'll be nice.
I can provide you the dragons breath with the "player on fire" effect if you want.
Would like to make a donation? Click here

(04-09-2012, 09:55)Cyborgking Wrote: Yea that'll be nice.
I can provide you the dragons breath with the "player on fire" effect if you want.

sure that would be great!!! Thanks!!

So I finally took some time to improve the dragons breath that I am using for my ai survival mod and also made a dragons breath that is a bit closer to the original one. Read the readme.txt for details.
JayDi, you can put this in your second custom weapons pack if you want.

Credits:
  • Cyborgking for converting the sp dragons breath and improving the base code.
  • zxz0O0 for the base code of the fire effect and damage over time of the dragons breath.
Put in the appropriate credits for anything you use.

Edit: fixed something in the .csv files.
Edit2: fixed the bug where the damage over time effect would be applied multiple times in one burn if you hit a player with multiple pellets in one shot before he was burning by the dragonsbreath, increased the damage of the damage over time effect to compensate.
you no longer get a longshot kill if you kill somebody with the burn effect while being far away from that player.

Attached Files
.zip   dragonsbreath.zip (Size: 1.37 MB / Downloads: 17)

I made some screwups, please download the latest file(see previous post for what I fixed).

The version I uploaded contained a "debug message" for me(Burn ouch) every time a player took damage by the damage over time effect. I have removed that now, please download it one more time. Sorry, I am not having my day today I guess.

can someone give me a tutorial on how to install mods for cod black ops ?

(07-03-2012, 11:47)marcelNL1225 Wrote: can someone give me a tutorial on how to install mods for cod black ops ?

As everyone with a brain knows: Tutorials are in the 'Tutorial Section' (note the word 'Tutorial' in the section name). There are stickied threads: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tuto...ateds.html and this one http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tuto...-1-09.html
[Image: azuw.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] [SOURCE] Random Weapons. [HARD] Tony. 1 3,898 11-08-2013, 11:11
Last Post: Nekochan
  Help source random weapons [HARD] Tony. 4 4,352 11-08-2013, 05:25
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
  Black Ops 2 Custom background? jotape99 10 11,693 10-29-2013, 07:22
Last Post: xInfinity.
Question Help Mw2 weapon skin question FroxIVx4 1 2,773 10-13-2013, 16:54
Last Post: hmann
  MW3 Hide WEAPONS [HARD] Tony. 7 6,752 10-09-2013, 15:16
Last Post: [HARD] Tony.
Question Help Weapon Name iRoNinja 8 6,063 10-08-2013, 08:31
Last Post: iRoNinja
  Mw2 weapon porting? Cuddlyedits 3 4,378 09-15-2013, 16:43
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
Rainbow [Release] MW3: Random Weapon Plugin V1 Nekochan 50 30,742 09-11-2013, 15:11
Last Post: EnVi Sweden Rocks
  Porting some weapons, ADS broken? DidUknowiPwn 0 2,239 09-10-2013, 01:13
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn
  Custom xanims DidUknowiPwn 8 6,687 08-28-2013, 08:17
Last Post: RaZ